T Nation

Clomid Sides or Symptoms of a Concussion?

I've just finished my first cycle (500mg TestE a week for 3 months) and on the week I started my PCT. my bicycle wheel jammed and I when't over the handlebar. My head hit the floor hard;I got knocked out and my face was pretty bashed up.

Since then I have felt like a completely different person. I can't think clearly, cant concentrate on more than one thing at a time, I'm making the stupidest of mistakes, iv'e developed a bit of a stutter, My vision is off, and i'm getting headaches.

I am taking Clomid 100mg per day.

I was wondering if this is something I need to see a doctor over or if these effects can be predominantly attributed to Clomid and I should attempt to cut back on the PCT first?

[quote]jamie.b wrote:
I’ve just finished my first cycle (500mg TestE a week for 3 months) and on the week I started my PCT. my bicycle wheel jammed and I when’t over the handlebar. My head hit the floor hard;I got knocked out and my face was pretty bashed up.

Since then I have felt like a completely different person. I can’t think clearly, cant concentrate on more than one thing at a time, I’m making the stupidest of mistakes, iv’e developed a bit of a stutter, My vision is off, and i’m getting headaches.

I am taking Clomid 100mg per day.

I was wondering if this is something I need to see a doctor over or if these effects can be predominantly attributed to Clomid and I should attempt to cut back on the PCT first?[/quote]

honestly, if you got knocked out, you should see a doctor…

it would appear that there’s a lot of information coming out about the long-term effects of concussions. most likely you’ll be fine if you don’t get another one soon, but training and heavy exertion can delay recovery quite a bit…

as far as the clomid, you don’t need 100 mg a day. i’d go with 25 mg day instead…

I have had many concussions in my life (Rassling is my favourite), this shit is serious. If you had an injury like that, GET IT CHECKED. No joke, you can’t be too careful. Please, I implore you to see a doc. Better safe than sorry.

Go see a doctor ASAP. You could have bleeding on the brain. This is serious.

Thanks, i’ll book an appointment with my GP first thing Monday.

I might have brain damage so let’s wait a few days to go see a doctor? Neat.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
I might have brain damage so let’s wait a few days to go see a doctor? Neat.[/quote]

flawed logic could be a sign of a concussion…

"I might have brain damage so let’s wait a few days to go see a doctor? Neat. "

My doctor surgery wasn’t open on the weekend so I phoned NHS direct. They told me to make an appointment with my doctor within 3 days, they didn’t feel it was serious enough to warrant a hospital appointment. I have an appointment booked tomorrow morning.

For anyone that reads this in the future there is a significant impact time has on brain injuries. If you have one go the the Emergency Room. Do not wait a few days until your doctor’s office opens. Do not go to sleep. You may not wake up.

I don’t know the what the deal is in the UK on ER visits, but brain damage and concussions is about as serious as it gets.