Clomid Prescription

[quote]KSman wrote:
We do not know anything about you other than the above. Please read the advice for new guys sticky and come back with info and ALL lab results.

Your progress is great. You may need fish oil, B-complex multivits and high dose Vit-D3 to progress. Basic state of metabolism is the foundation. Perhaps DHEA. If you have DHEA-S labs, please post.

To repeat my self: Some have a horrible experience with clomid as it is am estrogenic molecule that has estrogenic effects for some. Nolvadex has the same beneficial results, but not those negatives for those so affected. Clomid was the first born and has all of the baby pictures and clinical studies. When the next SERM came alone, there was no research need to prove what a SERM does. But now we have the medical establishment referring to clomid [rut] that has profound negative effects for some. For those few, it is like taking estrogens.

Great to see you progressing well.

Clomid is cheap for you. T+AI+hCG will not be so. Perhaps T+SERM+AI would be good, considering your current response. Add 1/2 mg per week. But to get TT=900-1000, you would need to be injecting T as T+AI+hCG or T+AI+SERM and that will not be as $$$ friendly.

I really felt a mid-source correction from E2=28–>E2=22.

From the stickies, you will see that E2 management can be the major success factor.

Note that all SERMs increase E2 levels. SERM+anastrozole would be better. SERMs only protect ‘selected’ tissues from the adverse effects of estrogens in males.

T+SERM+AI is not an option for all. If the pituitary is not responding well to a SERM, LH levels are inadequate. And in older guys, if LH is there, there can be a level of primary hypogonadism that makes the T response inadequate. Your age would be very helpful in this regard.

So there may be some options, offset by a life time of injections. That seems great at first, but may become a choir later on.

[/quote]
I can confirm the bad sides ksman is talking about. Mainly the terrible e2 elevation that even after 5 months of stopping clomid my e2 is very high. It is becoming uncontrolable which sucks!

Will never touch clomid again, I think tamoxifen is better.

Thanks, guys. I will discuss with my urologist this week and post our decisions. I’m concerned my E2 went from 6.0 to 29.