Clomid or Nolvadex

Im running my first cycle and starting to notice signs of gyno (itchiness/sensitivity). Now I still want to continue the cycle and was thinking of adding Nolvadex at 20mg which was recommended to me for prevention. However after doing some research ive come to understand that Nolva can actually reduce IGF-1 levels so I am thinking of using Clomid @ 50 mg instead until the end of the cycle. Would this be recommended and just as effective for preventing gyno?
Mike

[quote]mike51183 wrote:
Im running my first cycle and starting to notice signs of gyno (itchiness/sensitivity). Now I still want to continue the cycle and was thinking of adding Nolvadex at 20mg which was recommended to me for prevention. However after doing some research ive come to understand that Nolva can actually reduce IGF-1 levels so I am thinking of using Clomid @ 50 mg instead until the end of the cycle. Would this be recommended and just as effective for preventing gyno?
Mike[/quote]

If someone were to test IGF-1 levels with any SERM, that might be found to happen. Both should work. Femara (AI) also is effective for dealing with gyno, but probably should not be used for the duration of the cycle.

Watch for emotional side effects from Clomid.

start with the nolva to compete with the estrogen that is already floating around, then use an AI to stop the production of further estrogen because it takes a while for the letro or arimidex to work.

Ive found that with with any extra nipple sensitivity or puffyness that a single tab of nolva here and there seems to work fine.
If you are more prone to the signs and symptoms look into taking adex at .25 mg EOD and up to .5 mg EOD if your dosage is higher and take throughout the duration of the cycle.
See Ya