Clomid or Bromocriptin

I am wondering if anyone knows which is a better post cycle therapy?

I know the answer, but I’m sure if you took the time to read about these drugs you would realize that this is a stupid question.

you are right I didn’t research it. A doctor asked me which one I wanted and I thought I would ask the forum.

Clomid…don’t say I never helped you out.

A doctor asked you which of those two drugs you wanted? That doesnt sound like any kind of doctor i have met… Umm JJ, we have Valim or Nitrazepam… which would you prefer… and Hydromorphone or Oxycodone…?

And how many would you like?

And Testosterone with that sir?

Are you on Private Health Care?!

I use two different doctors in FL for my testosterone therapy. This way I can double up. I am prescribed Test C and Deca. One doctor prescribed Clomid for my PCT while the other prescribed Bromocriptin. So, now you know the details. I really didn’t think it was necessary to explain it, but since you are calling me out - there you go.

Any doctor should know that bromocriptine has little to no impact on testosterone. Someone on testosterone therapy should know this too.

[quote]Mel S wrote:
I use two different doctors in FL for my testosterone therapy. This way I can double up. I am prescribed Test C and Deca. One doctor prescribed Clomid for my PCT while the other prescribed Bromocriptin. So, now you know the details. I really didn’t think it was necessary to explain it, but since you are calling me out - there you go. [/quote]

…and why does one of them prescribe Deca? It isnt much of a TRT drug. It ISNT a TRT drug actually. At all.

JJ

Why are you worrying about any pct if in fact you are on TRT?

Are you sure your not looking for an AI? This would make much more sense.

[quote] JJ wrote:
Mel S wrote:
I use two different doctors in FL for my testosterone therapy. This way I can double up. I am prescribed Test C and Deca. One doctor prescribed Clomid for my PCT while the other prescribed Bromocriptin. So, now you know the details. I really didn’t think it was necessary to explain it, but since you are calling me out - there you go.

…and why does one of them prescribe Deca? It isnt much of a TRT drug. It ISNT a TRT drug actually. At all.

JJ[/quote]

I’m just guessing that this is probably the same doctor who gave the OP bromo for PCT.

Damn. Sorry everyone. I am not too savvy when it comes to Testosterone Therapy. I had my testosterone levels measured and they said that they were low, so I ordered the therapy. The first doc prescribed me Test C and told me to take Anastrozole during my cycle and Clomiphene Citrate after. I felt a lot better during and after my treatments. Due to it being expensive, I went to a different doc and he prescribed Test C and Deca and he told me to take Anastrozole during cycle and Bromocriptine after. He also gave me B-12 injections.

I have no idea why this doc prescribed Deca. After I received my order, he told me if I want to feel really good I should stack it with Deca. I guess I should have asked more questions, but every time I ask the forum a question I get better answers. Doctors are like lawyers and mechanics, they will tell you whatever to make the sale and to up sale.

I have tried to research Bromocriptine, but I can’t find answers to my questions. Can someone please tell me if it does the same thing as Clomid?

Thanks for everyone�??s responses.

[quote]Mel S wrote:

I have tried to research Bromocriptine, but I can’t find answers to my questions. Can someone please tell me if it does the same thing as Clomid?

Thanks for everyone�??s responses.
[/quote]

Bromo helps with prolactin control and thusly with prolactin/progeterone related gyno, but so does Letro and Caber.

Cabergoline (Dostinex) and Bromocriptine (Parlodel) are dopamine receptor agonists. They are not chemically the same. Dostinex can be run during cycle, while bromo rarely is.

Wish I had time to post more.

my god… you spent how much on this therapy.? did you go to a special testosterone clinic? they are rip-offs… you should have gone to your pcp is it called over there? your “general practitioner”?

shit… deca is not usede for trt, stacks arent utilised for trt, you dont use pct after ‘cycles’ of trt, you go on or dont AFAIK…!

1 word - QUACK’S

JJ