T Nation

Clomid is Some Funny Shit

i added clomid to my stasis just purely out of curiosity…I’m gonna do bloodwork and I wanna see if it works to restore LH/FSH when I am running the 100mg/w.

even though I was advised to stay away from it, i wanna know why…i’m just like that, i need to know first hand.

for a few days I notice absolutely nothing…

this morning I was watching the highlights from last night’s closing of yankee stadium. they start showing the retired guys running around in their uniforms getting announced and I’m like “boy, that has got to be amazing for those old guys to be getting recognized like that, they look like they are having the time of their lives remembering those years [start to tear in the corner of eye]…what the fuck is this? you have got to be kidding me, I’m crying?..i hate the yankees”…

Is this what chicks go through? no wonder they’re so fuckin nuts.

LMAO!!! I had been prviously wondering about clomid now ive made up my mind…None for me.

Jazz

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i added clomid to my stasis just purely out of curiosity…I’m gonna do bloodwork and I wanna see if it works to restore LH/FSH when I am running the 100mg/w.

even though I was advised to stay away from it, i wanna know why…i’m just like that, i need to know first hand.

for a few days I notice absolutely nothing…

this morning I was watching the highlights from last night’s closing of yankee stadium. they start showing the retired guys running around in their uniforms getting announced and I’m like “boy, that has got to be amazing for those old guys to be getting recognized like that, they look like they are having the time of their lives remembering those years [start to tear in the corner of eye]…what the fuck is this? you have got to be kidding me, I’m crying?..i hate the yankees”…

Is this what chicks go through? no wonder they’re so fuckin nuts. [/quote]

fuck all that,I have a hard enough time off cycle with emotions.
I sure dont need to become the powerlifting bitch boy.
wow

Oh god I had the craziest shit like that happen with high dose clomid PCTs.

My girl would make me cry all the time, she would make me dinner or something and I would tear up just a little, like one tear.

its fucking ridiculous what a mild estrogen does to us when were in a fragile hormonal state.

LOL “Is this what chicks go through? no wonder they’re so fuckin nuts.”

You got to love the Peter North type loads though.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
what the fuck is this? you have got to be kidding me, I’m crying?..i hate the yankees"…

Is this what chicks go through? no wonder they’re so fuckin nuts. [/quote]

ROFL

I got one:

When the movie CARS came out, I had a clomid experience. At the end of the movie when Chick recks The King and Lightning stops, goes back, and then pushes him across the line for his last race - I got that tear-jerk in my throat while my son was getting all excited for him. Lol, a cartoon none-the-less!

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
I got one:

When the movie CARS came out, I had a clomid experience. At the end of the movie when Chick recks The King and Lightning stops, goes back, and then pushes him across the line for his last race - I got that tear-jerk in my throat while my son was getting all excited for him. Lol, a cartoon none-the-less!
[/quote]

LOL!!!

My worst is:

On my stasis, I was watchin Rocky Balboa and I got that “tingly feeling” at the end when he didnt get knocked down by the champ! It got so bad I went out the next day and bought Rocky I-IV on Blu Ray just so I could follow his whole story again! In the middle of watchin Rocky II, I was like WTF!!! What the hell is wrong with me!!!

Jeez, I mean I cry if a friend dies or something but gear has never effected my tear ducts; and I’m an emotional person too.

[quote]Future2501 wrote:
Jeez, I mean I cry if a friend dies or something but gear has never effected my tear ducts; and I’m an emotional person too.[/quote]

Its not the gear.

Its clomid, and nolva if you actually dosed nolva high enough.

They are both mild estrogens, and during PCT when your hormones are rapidly shifting, it can cause odd reactions.

The “clomid blues” are very real, some guys go from depressed to sad very quickly for absolutely no reason for a few days at high doses of clomid at the beginning of the PCT.

Yep depression from the stuff is not fun either.

You’re all girly men.

:slight_smile:

Ugh. Don’t get me started. I used a bout of it, along with a mild dose of Nolva, to try and cure some gyno from puberty.

Terrible, terrible stuff. It made me remember why I hated emotions.

you’d simply LOVE heroin then…