Clomid as T Replacement?

Clomid will raise your T and E2 numbers. You have no lack that I can see. It does frequently have sides, like spots in your vision, feeling like crap, etc… So the things is, any time that you add something to your regimen it should be helping and not hurting or neutral. Your calories are right in the middle of the range for our weight. but I really don’t see much fat in the diet. I wouldn’t even eat ground beef that lean, the flavour sucks. Are you taking any fish oil or flax oil? I still think your fat intake is a little low, and mostly in the healthy fat/Omega 3 department. It will add some calories to your overall, but I don’t think it will hurt you as far as weight gain. The Clomid is also likely to put some water weight on you.

Your Total T is 285, the levels of elderly men, androgen index shouldn’t be relied upon in the hormone world. Total T is more accurate, Free T is a little less accurate.

Clomid has lots of side effects, clomid is a drug which takes the body outside of a natural state hence the side effects, testosterone is a hormone your body evolved to handle. Clomid stimulates the estrogen receptors and increases estrogen, it was designed for female fertility.

What do you suggest? 285 was in my old test.
new one is about 500 which is still low anyways

Your previous test was 285, then 500, what is it tomorrow, the next day, next couple of days, where is it a week from now? If your levels spend some days low and other days at 500, this is no good. A 500 isn’t low for a low SHBG guy, but 285 is low and if you spend half your days <300, then you will be symptomatic.

I totally agree with you, but i would still like to hear your opinion. TRT/Clomid, SARMS or Just try to do something i never thought of…

SARMS? wtf?

Mate i’m kidding for sure. Just wanted to hear opinions. More the better

Unfortunately your options are very limited I’ve spent hours of researching all of them. Basically they are:

1. You dont take any drugs and try to optimize your hormones with natural means - improvement in diet, training regime or body composition(cutting fat). Unfortunately as understand you are pretty lean, your diet is good(you can increase a bit fat intake) and remains only of you are overtraining or something

2. Clomid therapy - I explained to you the pros and co s and its worth trying for you, but don’t put much hope on that

3)HCG mono-therapy - the good thing is you don’t loos fertility, but similar to clomid many people do not tolerate it well

1. TRT

There are NO other options