Clinton Campaign, DNC Funded Russia Dossier?!

Well, money laundering is the most obvious. I’m certainly no law scholar. lol

Also keep in mind statute of limitations…aka felony could be 5-10 yrs…so that means Trump finishes presidency but state & feds can still come for you.
Only way out is drop a dime or move to country with no extradition and look out for KGB hit man rest of life…

The sheer level of “dumb” someone would have to be to pardon someone on wire fraud, money laundering or anything of the like, particularly in this instance, is a much higher level of “dumb” than even trump is capable of.

I know a lot of you see him as the apex of “stupid”, and while I’m not saying he’s the brightest bulb in the box, I can’t fathom someone THAT “dumb” would be capable of doing anything close to what he has done in his life.

Well, we’ve been calling this Stupid Watergate for months now.

I mean Trump did just pardon someone who admit to a federal judge that he knowingly disregarded the law and didn’t care…

Still not even remotely close to as “dumb” as he’d have to be to pardon Manafort.

I refuse to believe anyone is that “dumb” and over the age of 14 in any first world country in the world.

Well shit man. You better knock on some wood. This is USA politics. You just jinxed the shit out of all of us…

3 Likes

Did anyone see the South Park where Trump was tweeting about Tweek fucking with the North Korean’s? Hilarious and really not that unbelievable.

3 Likes

Like Clinton with classified information? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting coincidence (?) - the day he lied to the FBI about this is the same day Trump demanded his infamous oaths of loyalty.

1 Like

Whataboutism strikes again.

I just realized it may be taken that way and put a winky face afterwards. Meant more as a tease than a legit argument.

Disregarding the law, only bad when the other guys do it amiright?

1 Like

I thought it was funny… Trumps a broken record…but Hillarys E-mails?

I say Americas ready for Pee Tape & president Pence… No more cake for gays but at least you wont have to worry about getting Nuked by Deawoo

1 Like

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is working with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on its investigation into Paul Manafort and his financial transactions, according to several people familiar with the matter.

The cooperation is the latest indication that the federal probe into President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman is intensifying. It also could potentially provide Mueller with additional leverage to get Manafort to cooperate in the larger investigation into Trump’s campaign, as Trump does not have pardon power over state crimes." [emphasis mine]

2 Likes

lol. No idea.

The popadoc dude seems like such a damns stooge it isn’t even funny though.

(Not stooge as in “take the fall” but stooge as in “dipshit”.)

But this is coming from someone smart enough to NOT lie to the FBI… Because based on the filing, I don’t see where he get’s arrested for telling the truth there.

1 Like

ohh snap thats not Federal Tennis Court prison thats Rikers Island for a yr than Up sate NY… No buttholes safe

2 Likes

This was actually a brilliant play by Mueller. Papadopoulos was arrested three months ago, yet his plea is announced on the same day as the Manafort indictment…who, I think, most assumed would be the target after Friday’s news. The Papadopolous plea is a lot more damning to the administration (based on what we know now) and, I’m betting, has a lot of them running scared.

1 Like

Thought experiment. If everyone involved in the campaign goes down, who is President? Succession list below. Who’s the first guy/gal not involved in the campaign? It looks like Paul Ryan. Technocrats unite! Looks like the establishment wins after all.

Vice President Mike Pence
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin
Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin
Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

I am not behind the times, it’s a choice. I have seen FB be the ruin of many lives and families as it was being treated as a hook up site by too many in my age group. So I chose not to be on it.
There is an anecdote behind this, in the very early days of Facebook. Somebody sent me some pictures on a link. I thought it was just a photo dump site initially. So I signed up looked at the pictures and left. The next day I had 50 emails of people ‘signing my wall’. Long story short I canceled the account that day.

I don’t do social media on purpose. This (T-nation) is as far as I will go and I barely have time for this.

Orrin Hatch.

1 Like