Clinton Campaign, DNC Funded Russia Dossier?!

On that note…

Yesterday, a group of Members of European Parliament (MEPs) led by Guy Verhofstadt, the former Prime Minister of Belgium and head of the center-right Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) in the European Parliament (EP), called on the Estonian Presidency of the European Council to push for the adoption of the EU’s own Magnitsky Act.

Canada recently passed their own version of the MA.

1 Like

Not implementing sanctions and possible pee tape… Coincidence??? I think nyet

Why dont they use banks in Bahamas like us?

They probably own them and those things fold like a paper hut in a hurricane regularly. Well, they change names a lot anyway.

Sure it is. Just ask Volkswagen and Wells Fargo.

Or hell ask those Enron guys. They know what’s up.

I read somewhere some of the guys that worked on the Enron case are working on Trump case

1 Like

Mueller went after the Enron CFO’s wife for tax evasion, I believe, in order to get the CFO to play ball.

Because US of A are great for laundering money if you’re not an American citizen (Delaware, cough cough).

1 Like

Ok. Yes lying to people from whom you have taken money or who invited in you in good faith is illegal.
Lying to random folks who have a choice to not engage is not. I can tell you all I have a 12 inch dick, is not illegal. (Wide not long) Telling you that Hillary fucked a goat and a horse without preventing you from finding the truth is not illegal. If I sell you a car and promise it will never break, then I am liable.

There are a slew of laws that were broken when Russia bought fake ad space on FB. They had Congressional hearings about it.

These aren’t “people lying to random folks.” This is a nuclear superpower with a history of being anti America and a leader with a history of being anti America fucking around with our highest election. Even if there weren’t laws broken by Russia’s fake news campaign, are you really trying to fall back to “well Russia didn’t technically break a law, people are just stupid.”

1 Like

I dont even know why this is a argument. Fuck Russia for messing with us and fuck face book for being greedy shits and not trying to stop it. This really isnt that complex.

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m not sure when so many Americans were dropped on their heads to somehow think Russia isn’t a big deal. A large majority of Americans alive today lived through the Cold War, Russia isn’t a game. It’s also not something to be taken lightly.

1 Like

Russia has always been a big deal, but it’s as if the DNC just discovered that recently. Hell, how many Che shirts have the dems been wearing over the years. Communism was cool, right? And then after the Wall fell down we heard all the BS under the Clinton administration about the Cold War being long over and the chuckling at “out of date” thinking, and then the reset button and hot mic under Obama combined with the apology tour, it all comes off as partisan garbage.

Oh, and Obama fucked over Israel. And now we are hearing about HRC colluding to win the nomination and the uranium deal? Please.

Countries that succeed do so by killing their enemies when necessary, making deals of convenience, and playing to win. We haven’t done that in years.

2 Likes

If the American left hadn’t flirted with communists for 50 years and downplayed the cold war cause Reagan won it, the outrage would be more believable.

2 Likes

Hanoi Jane has done a hell of a lot better than most of the veterans she screwed by committing real treason.

1 Like

How about the millions upon millions of people who weren’t members of the left during those times? Are they piggy backing off the fake outrage?

1 Like

Disinformation is bad no matter who does it. And maybe they did break the law, but Russians buying ad space on Facebook is hardly the worst thing they have ever done.
Have you heard of Syria? And the ‘Red line’ that gave them an in to fight their proxy war with great success to establish Russian dominance in the region, costing hundreds or even thousands of lives and fucking the U.S. in the process?
And because they placed a bunch of ads on face book and some morons were potentially swayed is to convince me that now Russia crossed the line?

Where was this concern for Russia when they annexed Crimea? They didn’t break a million laws there? Or when they armed Assad to the teeth and sent troops to Syria to support their muderous regime? I am to believe that Facebook ads are the real problem with russia?

Russia has been fucking the U.S. up the ass for the last 6 years. Dissiminating bad info to suckers who don’t think for themselves is far from their worst crime.

Election meddling is nothing new by the Russians, the U.S., and many others.
Unless they actually jigged the voting machines, I ain’t that bothered. The Russians didn’t fuck the election up more than hillary herself did. I am not going to scratch the ground for scraps when there are much bigger fish to fry.

Do you honestly believe that if Russia didn’t take out Facebook ads, that Hillary would have won? She lost that election with no help from anybody. Not only did she suck, but she paid for info from Moscow about trump. At worse the Russians were playing both sides. They did after all happily pay the Clinton Foundation $2.35 million to help the uranium one deal. It’s not like hillary didn’t give the Russians what they wanted, a lot.

If those millions were around during the Cold War and the USSR committing countless crimes against humanity and are only now outraged at Russia, yeah then it’s fakest of fake outrage.

1 Like

I don’t buy it

If they voted for HRC then yes. The Clintons took millions of dollars in speaking fees and foundation donations while the Uranium One deal was on Hill’s desk (this was known before the election). Now we know that the FBI was investigating the people in that deal well before the deal got approved by the State Department.

Now we find out that Hillary was paying Russians and Ukranians to get dirt on Trump.

The selective outrage just means those “millions upon millions” are salty Trump won.

Let me know when the Trump administration starts doing Pro-Russia things like selling them our Uranium.

220px-Hillary_Clinton_and_Sergei_Lavrov_with_reset_button