Clinto Lied, Thousands Died

With the GOP deep in the toilet of failure, betrayal, corruption, scandal and defeat, I can see how some guys would latch onto this story…

There just aren’t any positive stories they can talk about.

2008 is going to be another "thumpin’ at the polls, and you can already see it coming from here. That’s gotta be a downer.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
tme wrote:
Who the fuck is “Clinto”, anyway? Another douchebag wannabe hero from Ohio?

Hey, I’m sure I hit the ‘n’ in his name. And thanks for your meaningful contribution to the thread, cuntboy!

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the only non-significant post! Really, I know you could have responded to the moderate, intelligent post, but that would be far to below you.

God, responding to the intelligent people. I’m sorry I even brought it up. I apologize if my suggestion to respond intelligently offended you in any way.[/quote]

Par for the course. Headhunter consistently starts a thread that tangentially involves a legitimate issue or concern and quickly turns it into a partisian rant. And fails to respond to any intelligent responses pointing this out or that would bring the conversation back to a serious dialogue.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
With the GOP deep in the toilet of failure, betrayal, corruption, scandal and defeat, I can see how some guys would latch onto this story…

2008 is going to be another "thumpin’ at the polls, and you can already see it coming from here. That’s gotta be a downer.
[/quote]

You are not nearly as bad as Headhunter but too often rise close to that level on the other side of the aisle. Stop doing it.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Guys, this may come as a shock, but as things go further in the past, they often get less coverage, because they become less significant.

I obviously don’t know what needed to be erased. It was probably some hand written notes or something on an original source document. I suspect that all official policies, decisions and actions are still documented though.

Shoot, I don’t know, since he was pardoned I don’t know that much can be done but attempt to blow it way out of proportion and make it into as big a possible potential scandal as possible.

Lap it up![/quote]

Who was pardoned?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Who was pardoned? [/quote]

Nixon. Never mind… :wink:

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Brad61 wrote:

You are not nearly as bad as Headhunter but too often rise close to that level on the other side of the aisle. Stop doing it.[/quote]

Without me starting the thread, you (a) wouldn’t know any of this, and (b) wouldn’t be able to criticize me.

So your point in responding is…?

Anyway, I started this to find the ROOT CAUSE of the war, and most of the terrorism we’ve experienced. Al Qaeda didn’t spring to life a week before 9/11 — it was ignored and hence brought to full flower by William Jefferson Clinton, who was too busy getting blowjobs to hunt the bastards down. Then, the guy who actually TRIES to fight these pricks gets turned into Satan Incarnate or Hitler Reborn by the SAME SCUM who ignored the terrorists for YEARS!!

Sandy Burglar was obviously trying to cover up Bill’s negligence and culpability. They should all be put on trial for treason.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Brad61 wrote:

You are not nearly as bad as Headhunter but too often rise close to that level on the other side of the aisle. Stop doing it.[/quote]

I agree.

Bradley, you are as big a pom pon waving chearleader as anyone on this forum.

Turn off the television Nuthunter, at least until you form the ability to think independently.

Turn off the radio as well.

I’m not sure who exactly gave you this particular notion, but it’s as wacky and as politically slanted as most of the other shit you choose to believe.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Turn off the television Nuthunter, at least until you form the ability to think independently.

I’m not sure who exactly gave you this particular notion, but it’s as wacky and as politically slanted as most of the other shit you choose to believe.[/quote]

Should I stop reading the Washington Post too, Vacuum?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

Oh, you are just so clever aren’t you!

Maybe, since you can’t tell the difference between news and infotainment, just staying away from television and radio would do the trick?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
vroom wrote:

I’m not sure who exactly gave you this particular notion, but it’s as wacky and as politically slanted as most of the other shit you choose to believe.

[/quote]

His first response to you in which he called you nuthunter, displays his usual mean spiritedness.
The usual suspects have lined up on their sides here. Its all so predictable.

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
His first response to you in which he called you nuthunter, displays his usual mean spiritedness.
The usual suspects have lined up on their sides here. Its all so predictable.[/quote]

Yeah, and I stole Christmas too!

Nuthunter has been posting all kinds of wacky nonsense the last several, …, years I guess. I think he’s suffering some sort of age induced mental breakdown or something.

[quote]vroom wrote:
PtrDR wrote:
The usual suspects have lined up on their sides here. Its all so predictable.

Yeah, and I stole Christmas too!

Nuthunter has been posting all kinds of wacky nonsense the last several, …, years I guess. I think he’s suffering some sort of age induced mental breakdown or something.[/quote]

That may be the case vroom, however, does that necessitate “high schoolish” type name calling?
You seem to bright for that.

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
That may be the case vroom, however, does that necessitate “high schoolish” type name calling?
[/quote]

Certainly. It adds a bit of mustard to an otherwise dull day.

More seriously, it’s just a shorthand way of pointing out something. If H2 was saying something that sounded half intelligible, I wouldn’t feel the need to point out the level of craziness involved.

I guess that implies I’m lazy. Happier now?

[quote]vroom wrote:
PtrDR wrote:

Certainly. It adds a bit of mustard to an otherwise dull day.

More seriously, it’s just a shorthand way of pointing out something. If H2 was saying something that sounded half intelligible, I wouldn’t feel the need to point out the level of craziness involved.

I guess that implies I’m lazy. Happier now?[/quote]

New Years Day dull? Wow! Get a life.

Anyway, aren’t you the least bit interested in what Sandy Burglar stole from the National Archives of the United States? Who told him to do so? Why someone thought those documents were so important as to commit a very criminal act?

If that’s more of my craziness or old age mental breakdown as you put it, then you have a different agenda (and it ain’t good, Charlie).

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

New years day is magically exciting becuase… ?

Dude, this isn’t how you started the thread, nor is it reflective of the moronic title you chose.

If you want to seriously consider such issues or questions, and pose them seriously, then it would be a very different discussion and I wouldn’t be calling you Nuthunter.

Instead, you come in mumbling all kinds of wild nonsense…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

New years day is magically exciting becuase… ?

Anyway, aren’t you the least bit interested in what Sandy Burglar stole from the National Archives of the United States? Who told him to do so? Why someone thought those documents were so important as to commit a very criminal act?

If that’s more of my craziness or old age mental breakdown as you put it, then you have a different agenda (and it ain’t good, Charlie).

Dude, this isn’t how you started the thread, nor is it reflective of the moronic title you chose.

If you want to seriously consider such issues or questions, and pose them seriously, then it would be a very different discussion and I wouldn’t be calling you Nuthunter.

Instead, you come in mumbling all kinds of wild nonsense…[/quote]

What’s more serious than a post that uses the Washington Post to describe an absolute outrage against the people of the United States? Wild nonsense? This should be up there with Watergate at least, and you go on attacking me instead?

Vroomie, my compliments — you are a true player!

With All Due Respect,
Nuthunter

Sigh. There you go again… good job. And you call me a “player”.

We really don’t know what exactly was involved here, and what’s not appropriate is jumping to conclusions and using scary emotional words to make it into as big an issue as possible.

Sorry, wild speculation, no matter what source you choose to find it it, is not responsible discussion.

Play with that.