T Nation

Clint Eastwood

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
perfect representation of the republican party. out of touch, delusional,white, and old
smh[/quote]

funnest part, is obama, who is supposed to be presidential is just as butthurt about a joke as you are, lol.

It’s funny, I watched Bush catch more shit than anyone in 8 years. He never acted like a little bitch and twittered pictures about it. Nor did I notice his blind love fan boys be as upset as obama’s foot soldiers.

EDIT: I just noticed what state you are from… LOL your post makes sense now, so much more so.

You are from MA, you would love the Anti-Christ unconditionally if he was a Democrat.

Scott Brown baby!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Yep, Republicans really need to do a better job pandering to minorities if they want to win elections in the future.[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit too?

Z already showed you how ignorant you are with this bullshit.
[/quote]

How so?

Zeb wrote how it ought to be, not how it is.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Yep, Republicans really need to do a better job pandering to minorities if they want to win elections in the future.[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit too?

Z already showed you how ignorant you are with this bullshit.
[/quote]

How so?

Zeb wrote how it ought to be, not how it is.

[/quote]

How so what? In a decade when you realize you don’t know shit, then we’ll discuss something like race in America, after you grew up in Canada and watched America on TV.

Haha okay CB.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
are racists but they are almost all white and if you are a white racist you are probably a Republican [/quote]

haha, couldn’t help myself when I saw this

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
.

My gosh Pitt I don’t know what I can say to snap you from your stupor. Your idiocy used to be mildly entertaining but now it’s just…just painful to read.

[/quote]

Fuck you too
[/quote]

Your favorite comeback. Who writes this stuff for you. No way you make it up all by yourself…no way![/quote]

Busted , you got me pegged :slight_smile:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
perfect representation of the republican party. out of touch, delusional,white, and old
smh[/quote]

funnest part, is obama, who is supposed to be presidential is just as butthurt about a joke as you are, lol.

It’s funny, I watched Bush catch more shit than anyone in 8 years. He never acted like a little bitch and twittered pictures about it. Nor did I notice his blind love fan boys be as upset as obama’s foot soldiers.

EDIT: I just noticed what state you are from… LOL your post makes sense now, so much more so.

You are from MA, you would love the Anti-Christ unconditionally if he was a Democrat.

Scott Brown baby![/quote]

OH Bush was a total bitch with major butt hurt :slight_smile:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Pic[/quote]

Are you seriously “minority spotting”? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit.

Nope. I didn’t spot any. Not in the crowd of delegates, anyway. I did see a parade of minorities on the stage, however. Is it your contention that the line-up of speakers on stage was coincidentally selected without any regard to their race, nationality or gender, or that the demographic make-up of the delegates present at the convention as shown in that photo does not accurately reflect the overall demographic makeup of the republican party?

I guess the speaker line-up could be just a coincidence and not a concerted effort to pander to the minority vote the party needs at least some of to win elections. I guess it also could be considered unfair and bad form to point out that one of the republican party’s campaign strategies is to suppress the minority vote through strict voter ID laws in swing states that it knows as a matter of scientific fact will favor republican candidates if the laws are rigorously enforced–precisely because the minority vote favors democrats and because voter ID laws suppress the minority vote–and that pandering to the minority vote at the convention is, thus, a bit hypocritical.

I personally think its specious for either party to argue with a straight face that race and gender isn’t an issue in the elections or to act shocked when someone points out that the republican party is predominately white, conservative, and religious, or that the democratic party is more demographically diverse. This is just a fact. Both the democratic and republican leadership understand this and play the race and gender cards at every turn, although they try not to appear too obvious about it. To suggest otherwise is silly, imo.

So, to answer your question, I am not sure what’s wrong with me. Maybe I’m just a bad person because I don’t like either party–I think the leadership of both parties are full of scummy hypocrites–and because I don’t believe that race and gender issues have been fully resolved in this country, even if we have come a long way in the last 50-100 years.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Nope. I didn’t spot any. Not in the crowd of delegates, anyway. [/quote]

You might want to get your eyes checked.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Haha okay CB.

[/quote]

Dude, get lost.

I am beyond tired of your arrogant condescending attitude. You think you have it all figured out, and you don’t know shit.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Nope. I didn’t spot any. Not in the crowd of delegates, anyway. I did see a parade of minorities on the stage, however. Is it your contention that the line-up of speakers on stage was coincidentally selected without any regard to their race, nationality or gender, or that the demographic make-up of the delegates present at the convention as shown in that photo does not accurately reflect the overall demographic makeup of the republican party?
[/quote]

I stopped reading your dribble here.

You don’t even see how ignorant you are. You are fucking minority spotting and can’t see how fucked up that is?

Yes they had women and minority speakers, to show ignorant racists like yourself, that not everyone is a drone and some people can actually think.

They had them speak because they were bright, talented, young conservatives that are looking to make a difference, just so happens they fit your affirmative action requirements too.

You know, when you, and yes I mean you, walk into a bar and count how many black people there are, you are the racist.

I know I should not post this here because the ethical stands here are beyond reproach . This is second place I posted this Jon Stewart show , he has reporters go into the convention to look for Minorities . One of my favorite comedy segments I have seen him do

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I know I should not post this here because the ethical stands here are beyond reproach . This is second place I posted this Jon Stewart show , he has reporters go into the convention to look for Minorities . One of my favorite comedy segments I have seen him do [/quote]

Classic…Jon Stewart the shill for the DNC at the RNC trying to make them look bad.

I’M SO SHOCKED!

Oh my gosh what will we ever do now?

LOL Pittski you take the cake.

You post more dumb crap around here than anyone with the exception of HH.

Hats off to the left. Their political strategists are beyond genius.

Not only have they institutionalized racism in America through law and made sure it remains not only a topic of conversation, but a constant thought in people’s mind, they have convinced everyone it is the people on the right that are racists…

It is funny, people will be the first to point out how advertizing can be evil and certain industries should be prohibited from doing it, but no one notices when the same tactics are used by the government.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Hats off to the left. Their political strategists are beyond genius.

Not only have they institutionalized racism in America through law and made sure it remains not only a topic of conversation, but a constant thought in people’s mind, they have convinced everyone it is the people on the right that are racists…

It is funny, people will be the first to point out how advertizing can be evil and certain industries should be prohibited from doing it, but no one notices when the same tactics are used by the government.
[/quote]

It is funny , you have one side that has made a movie and that side complains about a 20 minut television show . Good stuff

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Hats off to the left. Their political strategists are beyond genius.

Not only have they institutionalized racism in America through law and made sure it remains not only a topic of conversation, but a constant thought in people’s mind, they have convinced everyone it is the people on the right that are racists…

It is funny, people will be the first to point out how advertizing can be evil and certain industries should be prohibited from doing it, but no one notices when the same tactics are used by the government.
[/quote]

It is funny , you have one side that has made a movie and that side complains about a 20 minut television show . Good stuff[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Pic[/quote]

Are you seriously “minority spotting”? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit.

Nope. I didn’t spot any. Not in the crowd of delegates, anyway. I did see a parade of minorities on the stage, however. Is it your contention that the line-up of speakers on stage was coincidentally selected without any regard to their race, nationality or gender, or that the demographic make-up of the delegates present at the convention as shown in that photo does not accurately reflect the overall demographic makeup of the republican party?

I guess the speaker line-up could be just a coincidence and not a concerted effort to pander to the minority vote the party needs at least some of to win elections. I guess it also could be considered unfair and bad form to point out that one of the republican party’s campaign strategies is to suppress the minority vote through strict voter ID laws in swing states that it knows as a matter of scientific fact will favor republican candidates if the laws are rigorously enforced–precisely because the minority vote favors democrats and because voter ID laws suppress the minority vote–and that pandering to the minority vote at the convention is, thus, a bit hypocritical.

I personally think its specious for either party to argue with a straight face that race and gender isn’t an issue in the elections or to act shocked when someone points out that the republican party is predominately white, conservative, and religious, or that the democratic party is more demographically diverse. This is just a fact. Both the democratic and republican leadership understand this and play the race and gender cards at every turn, although they try not to appear too obvious about it. To suggest otherwise is silly, imo.

So, to answer your question, I am not sure what’s wrong with me. Maybe I’m just a bad person because I don’t like either party–I think the leadership of both parties are full of scummy hypocrites–and because I don’t believe that race and gender issues have been fully resolved in this country, even if we have come a long way in the last 50-100 years. [/quote]

If you think both parties are equally bad, why did you choose to solely pick out the GOP ?

Also, the fact that Obama has the black vote by a quantum mile, is that not racist ?

Choosing my Latino mayor as the Chair for the DNC is not Hispandering for votes ?

Hi pot, meet kettle.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Hats off to the left. Their political strategists are beyond genius.

Not only have they institutionalized racism in America through law and made sure it remains not only a topic of conversation, but a constant thought in people’s mind, they have convinced everyone it is the people on the right that are racists…

It is funny, people will be the first to point out how advertizing can be evil and certain industries should be prohibited from doing it, but no one notices when the same tactics are used by the government.
[/quote]

It is funny , you have one side that has made a movie and that side complains about a 20 minut television show . Good stuff[/quote]

What are you talking about?[/quote]

About the campaigns for Presidency