T Nation

Clint Eastwood

perfect representation of the republican party. out of touch, delusional,white, and old
smh

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
perfect representation of the republican party. out of touch, delusional,white, and old
smh[/quote]

smh?

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

smh?[/quote]

The children these days are calling it “shaking my head”.

PSWBSEAS"T" (pretty soon we’ll be shortening everything and speaking “text”)

Sado-maso-homosexual!

[quote]forbes wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

smh?[/quote]

The children these days are calling it “shaking my head”.

PSWBSEAS"T" (pretty soon we’ll be shortening everything and speaking “text”)[/quote]

Well don’t that just beat all…

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

Like the Hollywood crazies that back Obama…Rosie O’donnell, Gina Garafalo, Charlie Sheen…I actually don’t have enough time and patience to post them all.

At least Clint Eastwood has an excuse for his rambling behavior, he’s 82 years old. What is Hollywoods excuse for backing a failed President?

Take a hike…

@ original poster , all the people that disagree with you are from the demographic you have described

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

People need to quit with relating race to a party. It’s really getting annoying. Quit assuming that Republicans are all white and racist because they don’t like Obama. It’s fucking ignorant.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

People need to quit with relating race to a party. It’s really getting annoying. Quit assuming that Republicans are all white and racist because they don’t like Obama. It’s fucking ignorant.
[/quote]

I personally do not think that all republicans are racists but they are almost all white and if you are a white racist you are probably a Republican

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

[/quote]

Where in my original post did i say they were racist? Just a factual statistic the ARE mostly white. Those other celebrities were not talking to a chair during mitt romney’s most important hour to sell himself to the people.

Yup, the RNC convention was steeped with diversity.

Pic

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

[/quote]

I personally do not think that all republicans are racists but they are almost all white and if you are a white racist you are probably a Republican [/quote]

That’s like saying if someone is a militant Black Panther he is probably a democrat. And that is no more true than your description above. As a matter of fact most Black Panther’s are far, far left of Obama and hardly identify with the democratic party. And the same goes with white racists. Most people know this stuff cold it doesn’t have to be explained to them.

My gosh Pitt I don’t know what I can say to snap you from your stupor. Your idiocy used to be mildly entertaining but now it’s just…just painful to read.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
As a matter of fact most Black Panther’s are far, far left of Obama and hardly identify with the democratic party.

[/quote]

We agree , what is your problem ? You look for the areas we disagree on , I look for the areas we do agree on ?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

My gosh Pitt I don’t know what I can say to snap you from your stupor. Your idiocy used to be mildly entertaining but now it’s just…just painful to read.

[/quote]

Fuck you too

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
smh[/quote]

Why is being ‘white’ a bad thing? “Run white people!”

Yep, Republicans really need to do a better job pandering to minorities if they want to win elections in the future.

I recently read that if racial demographics in 2008 were the same as they were in 1976, John McCain would have won the election. In fact, he would have done BETTER than Gerald Ford.

If I recall the figures correctly from the article, whites went from 72% in 1976 to 66% in 2008.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Yep, Republicans really need to do a better job pandering to minorities if they want to win elections in the future.

I recently read that if racial demographics in 2008 were the same as they were in 1976, John McCain would have won the election. In fact, he would have done BETTER than Gerald Ford.

If I recall the figures correctly from the article, whites went from 72% in 1976 to 66% in 2008. [/quote]

It should be less a matter of pandering to minorities and more a matter of providing equal opportunities for all human beings. That equates to jobs and an all around better economy.

But as we know about 95% of all blacks will blindly vote for Obama in November even though he has harmed them far more than any previous President. One only need look at the 16%+ unemployment rate for blacks to know this.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

Fuck you too
[/quote]

Your favorite comeback. Who writes this stuff for you. No way you make it up all by yourself…no way!

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Pic[/quote]

Are you seriously “minority spotting”? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Yep, Republicans really need to do a better job pandering to minorities if they want to win elections in the future.[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit too?

Z already showed you how ignorant you are with this bullshit.