Cleric's Chilling Warning to UK

A FANATICAL Pakistani cleric told The Sun yesterday of his chilling dream to turn the world Muslim - by force if necessary.

Qari Hifzur Rehamn, 60, spoke openly of imposing Islamic law’s stoning and beheading on Britain - as Pakistan was rocked by unrest over the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

He warned: "We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

“We would like to do this by preaching. But if not then we would use force.”

Rehamn, 60, spoke in the Pakistani town of Kahuta as the call to prayer echoed over the dusty streets.

He is Imam of the town’s fundamentalist religious school or madrassa, where classes for kids as young as nine include Jihad or Holy War and barbaric punishments.

His teachings are frightening enough. But his mosque lies in the shadow of the secret bunker where Pakistan produces nuclear weapons.

And when asked if it would be right to nuke British infidels, he laughed and answered: “Probably.”

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/126196/Cleric_s_Chilling_Warning_To_UK

Yes, well good luck Qari.

The fortunate fact about radical Islamist intellectuals is that they are not in touch with reality. The most influential thinkers, Sayed Qutb and then Ayman al-Zawahiri, tried to spark revolutions that would overthrow the corrupt middle east regimes and achieve the unification of the Muslim world. They and their fellow faithful (like O.B.L.) would of course be part of the ruling caliphate that made all the decisions. Of course, the average Muslim couldn’t be bothered to take part in this lunacy so every attempt to spark the revolution failed miserably.

[quote]johnnybravo30 wrote:

The fortunate fact about radical Islamist intellectuals is that they are not in touch with reality. The most influential thinkers, Sayed Qutb and then Ayman al-Zawahiri, tried to spark revolutions that would overthrow the corrupt middle east regimes and achieve the unification of the Muslim world. They and their fellow faithful (like O.B.L.) would of course be part of the ruling caliphate that made all the decisions. Of course, the average Muslim couldn’t be bothered to take part in this lunacy so every attempt to spark the revolution failed miserably.[/quote]

So they set off bombs that kill thousands of people and the average muslim can’t be bothered to care.

You know I am starting to think they are right and we are wrong…NOT.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
johnnybravo30 wrote:

The fortunate fact about radical Islamist intellectuals is that they are not in touch with reality. The most influential thinkers, Sayed Qutb and then Ayman al-Zawahiri, tried to spark revolutions that would overthrow the corrupt middle east regimes and achieve the unification of the Muslim world. They and their fellow faithful (like O.B.L.) would of course be part of the ruling caliphate that made all the decisions. Of course, the average Muslim couldn’t be bothered to take part in this lunacy so every attempt to spark the revolution failed miserably.

So they set off bombs that kill thousands of people and the average muslim can’t be bothered to care.[/quote]

Aaaahhh, sweet irony…

johnnybravo30 wrote:

So they set off bombs that kill thousands of people and the average muslim can’t be bothered to care.[/quote]

Until flying imams are removed from a plan for suspicious behavior, then the seething begins.

johnnybravo30 wrote:

You misunderstand this post entirely. Please re-read.

The average Muslim didn’t want anything to do with the fanciful revolution that was supposed to be sparked by the Sadat assassination. I go into more detail on these events over on the Lancet Study thread.

Zap Branigan wrote:
johnnybravo30 wrote:

So they set off bombs that kill thousands of people and the average muslim can’t be bothered to care.

The average Muslim didn’t want anything to do with the fanciful revolution that was supposed to be sparked by the Sadat assassination. I go into more detail on these events over on the Lancet Study thread. [/quote]

You mean the average Muslim wants to ignore reality? My mother doesn’t want to have anything to do with cancer yet she fights against it. Radical Islam is a cancer and it is spreading. They need to fight it.

You mean the average Muslim wants to ignore reality? My mother doesn’t want to have anything to do with cancer yet she fights against it. Radical Islam is a cancer and it is spreading. They need to fight it. [/quote]

Besides the Saudis and Pakistanis, all majority-Muslim countries are doing their best to curb radicalism. It is certainly not an easy task given the insistence of the US to wage wars of aggression, unconditional support to Israel, etc…

The genie is out of the bottle and there’s no way to put it back.

Here’s an idea if you want to help to curb radicalism: Stop actively supporting it like you did in some decades back. Also, invading and breaking the only country in the M.E. where radicalism is not tolerated is the worst thing you possibly can do.

johnnybravo30 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
johnnybravo30 wrote:

The average Muslim didn’t want anything to do with the fanciful revolution that was supposed to be sparked by the Sadat assassination. I go into more detail on these events over on the Lancet Study thread.

You mean the average Muslim wants to ignore reality? My mother doesn’t want to have anything to do with cancer yet she fights against it. Radical Islam is a cancer and it is spreading. They need to fight it. [/quote]

You propose a very over-simplified analogy, and a manipulative one at that.

Its very easy to tell someone who’s life you can’t comprehend what they should be doing. But the most extreme groups like al-qaeda should be fought, and many do fight them.

But I ask you this: what are you doing to fight the spread of radical reactionary statism in your own country? Anything?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
You mean the average Muslim wants to ignore reality? My mother doesn’t want to have anything to do with cancer yet she fights against it. Radical Islam is a cancer and it is spreading. They need to fight it.

Besides the Saudis and Pakistanis, all majority-Muslim countries are doing their best to curb radicalism. It is certainly not an easy task given the insistence of the US to wage wars of aggression, unconditional support to Israel, etc…

The genie is out of the bottle and there’s no way to put it back.

Here’s an idea if you want to help to curb radicalism: Stop actively supporting it like you did in some decades back. Also, invading and breaking the only country in the M.E. where radicalism is not tolerated is the worst thing you possibly can do.[/quote]

Bullshit…Most of those countries are feeding it and feeding off of it. Nice try spinning it. Reality didn’t decide to take a vacation. The countries of which you speak haven’t done a God-Damned thing to curb terrorism. Actually, the Saudi’s and the Pakistani’s are the only ones who fight and arrest these terrorists.

Are trying to sell us some load of shit that Iran is doing something other than fully supporting terrorism and using the tactics of radical islam to it’s advantage. This complete denial of the issue by islam in general is why it is so pervasive and growing.

So how are these countries “fighting” terrorism, does pretending like there is no problem count as a solution.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Bullshit…Most of those countries are feeding it and feeding off of it. Nice try spinning it. [/quote]

What?

I’ll restate my position: “Besides the Saudis and Pakistanis, all majority-Muslim countries are doing their best to curb radicalism.”

My, oh my…you do live in a parallel universe, don’t you?

In case you didn’t notice, the Saudis are the embodiment of the Wahabi ideology that spun Al-Qaeda. The Pakistanis are the main importers.

I’m sensing you’re heading for an amalgam between the Palestinian resistance and terrorism…

Iran is a radical theocracy itself. But there is no way I’m going to buy the fact that Hezbollah is similar to Al-Qaeda. Hezbollah would not have got to power had it not been for Israel’s occupation of their land (not to mention Sabra and Shatila).

You are an imbecile!

The best thing that ever happened to Al-Qaeda was the removal of Saddam Hussein and the invasion of Iraq by the US. That served a double purpose: It brought down the most secular country in the region, and it provided incentive for people to fight the invader (and at the same time, get radicalized).

No majority-Muslim country tolerates radicalism as much as the Saudis and Pakistanis. The latter are Al-Qaeda.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Bullshit…Most of those countries are feeding it and feeding off of it.
[/quote]
First of all, what do you mean by ‘countries’? Does it mean populations? Governments? Specific Groups? Perhaps you could give some specific examples.

Actually, there are plenty of instances of members of the Saudi royal funneling money to terrorist groups. The Saudi’s have refused to open up banking records and have made no moves to remedy their complete lack of money laundering laws.

I just mentioned on another thread that the former head of Pakistani Intelligence transfered money to Mohamed Atta through a bank in Dubai just days before 9/11. Atta even wired back the money he didn’t need. This former head of ISI has since been asked to step down but remains uncharged. There are numberous other examples of the ISI supporting terrorism. One example is the support given to an Al-Qaeda affiliated group in Chechnya. The fact that the ISI does both good and evil at the same time is a testament to its CIA origins.

At this time, it might be easier to compile a list of leading states that don’t support terrorism.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat36 wrote:
Bullshit…Most of those countries are feeding it and feeding off of it. Nice try spinning it.

What?

I’ll restate my position: “Besides the Saudis and Pakistanis, all majority-Muslim countries are doing their best to curb radicalism.”
[/quote]

And I’ll ask it again…What, exactly, are these contries you speak of doing to curb radicalism? Oh yea, not a fucking thing!

I aggree they are asshole, but they have actually shot and killed and arrested terrorists and the others have not.

That’s Israel’s land, nimrod. Hezbollah are every bit the radical terrorists that al qeada and other islamic radicals are. They are fighting for something that they have not earned, deserved and does not belong to them in any way, shape or form. And they target and kill innocent civilians to get their point across.

So how are these countries “fighting” terrorism, does pretending like there is no problem count as a solution.

You are an imbecile!

The best thing that ever happened to Al-Qaeda was the removal of Saddam Hussein and the invasion of Iraq by the US. That served a double purpose: It brought down the most secular country in the region, and it provided incentive for people to fight the invader (and at the same time, get radicalized).

No majority-Muslim country tolerates radicalism as much as the Saudis and Pakistanis. The latter are Al-Qaeda.[/quote]

So what exactly are these mostly-muslim countries doing to curb radicalism…sounds like they are exporting their citizens to Europe to spread the dogma of radicalism to me…Why is it you moved to Sweden again?

Again, what exactly are they doing about it? Calling for death to the teddy bear teacher? Killing their teen aged daughters for dressing western? Protesting cartoons and killing each other? …Do you really want me to point out the pervasiveness of radicalism with in islam? Do you???
You have no idea how polluted islam has become…It is not currently a religion of peace, it is the embodiment of intolerance and hatred, of violence and death. Death to the west, death to Jews, death to anybody who doesn’t think like them, all the time death to somebody for no reason what so ever…You are fucking blind.

So, what are these muslim dominated countries doing to curb radicalism? Really, what?

pat36 wrote:
Bullshit…Most of those countries are feeding it and feeding off of it.

First of all, what do you mean by ‘countries’? Does it mean populations? Governments? Specific Groups? Perhaps you could give some specific examples.

Actually, the Saudi’s and the Pakistani’s are the only ones who fight and arrest these terrorists.

Actually, there are plenty of instances of members of the Saudi royal funneling money to terrorist groups. The Saudi’s have refused to open up banking records and have made no moves to remedy their complete lack of money laundering laws.

[/quote]

Oh your right…The saudi’s are no choir boys and neither are the Pakistanis I was merely pointing out that those two muslim dominated countries have actually killed and arrested terrorists where as the others have done nothing at all. I am sure they are just the terrorists they like the least, or what not; it’s a dog and pony show, probably.

But something is better than nothing…Lixy was pointing out how everybody else was trying to “curb radicalism” which we know to be bullshit. He just turns around and blames the U.S. for the actions of others, like they have no consciousness they are just reactive puppets on a string…

They know damn well what they are doing and they are doing it for selfish reasons. I guess as long as you can blame somebody else, you do not have to take responsibility for your own actions.

Lixy Wrote:
“Besides the Saudis and Pakistanis, all majority-Muslim countries are doing their best to curb radicalism.”

You certainly are doing your part.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
A FANATICAL Pakistani cleric told The Sun yesterday of his chilling dream to turn the world Muslim - by force if necessary.

Qari Hifzur Rehamn, 60, spoke openly of imposing Islamic law’s stoning and beheading on Britain - as Pakistan was rocked by unrest over the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

He warned: "We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

“We would like to do this by preaching. But if not then we would use force.”

Rehamn, 60, spoke in the Pakistani town of Kahuta as the call to prayer echoed over the dusty streets.

He is Imam of the town’s fundamentalist religious school or madrassa, where classes for kids as young as nine include Jihad or Holy War and barbaric punishments.

His teachings are frightening enough. But his mosque lies in the shadow of the secret bunker where Pakistan produces nuclear weapons.

And when asked if it would be right to nuke British infidels, he laughed and answered: “Probably.”

Shoutwire [/quote]

Seriously didn’t pick up too many chills from the cleric goofball, but the setting was appropriate. Third-world religious fanatics with self-esteem based on the ultimate errors: nuke explosions and suicide. wtf?

Name the Muslim nations which are arresting terrorists and supressing Islamist rhethoric and are not themselves dictatorships or Kingdoms. Just because the US is allied with SA and Pakistan does not make them any worse…you forgot the other one, Egypt.

The Iranians have exported their theology to Lebanon, Iraq and South America.

At this time, it might be easier to compile a list of leading states that don’t support terrorism.
[/quote]

List them and instances.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
johnnybravo30 wrote:

List them and instances.[/quote]

Judging by the fact that you asked for specific of instances countries NOT supporting terrorism (not possible), I think you might have missed the “don’t” in my post. A list of leading states that DON’T support terrorism.

On second thought, I should have said that it would be a shorter list. I honestly can’t think of any major powers that would make that list. It sounds like an enormous research project.