Clenbutrol v Adderall

Ok guys, what’s the consensus on this topic, which is better and why for cutting?

adderall can really suppress your appetite…

Um, clen is a beta-2 agonist, adderall is basically meth. If you are using adderall for bbing you are retarded.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Um, clen is a beta-2 agonist, adderall is basically meth. If you are using adderall for bbing you are retarded.[/quote]

I have script for adderall and I like the appetite suppressant effects that it has which is why I would use it for fat loss; I also heard that it has catabolic effects which is why I don’t want to use it, thats why I’m asking.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Not sure if serious…

Adderal for cutting? No. It’s too muscle-catabolic for that IMO.

BBB[/quote]

Thank you.

i was on dexadrine for adhd and its very similar to adderall. I lost like 30 lbs in 3 months and basically looked like a stick figure. best thing i ever did was get off that crap.

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:
i was on dexadrine for adhd and its very similar to adderall. I lost like 30 lbs in 3 months and basically looked like a stick figure. best thing i ever did was get off that crap. [/quote]

Thats exactly what I’m afraid of, I want to keep my mass, so it sounds like I’ll be doing a cycle of clenbuterol and I’ll ditch the adderall. The funny thing is they both have the same basic molecular structure and come from the family of phenethylamines.

[quote]ariel777 wrote:

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:
i was on dexadrine for adhd and its very similar to adderall. I lost like 30 lbs in 3 months and basically looked like a stick figure. best thing i ever did was get off that crap. [/quote]

Thats exactly what I’m afraid of, I want to keep my mass, so it sounds like I’ll be doing a cycle of clenbuterol and I’ll ditch the adderall. The funny thing is they both have the same basic molecular structure and come from the family of phenethylamines. [/quote]

Interesting, i don’t know much about them :slight_smile: good luck with your cutting.

Ok guys so I just got my liquid clen, problem is I am about to start a new job and I’ll have to go back on my adderall. I’ll be taking 15 mg of adderall daily and I was wondering how much clen I should take?