Clenbuterol

My friend gave me a couple bottles of liquid clen. He got insanely lean on it. I’m thinking about using it myself to rid the remaining bf around my waist which is where all by bf is. I’m 29 6’4 at 210 at 10% bf and want to rid the gut. My diet is up to par and i’m doing cardio 5-6 days a week at 45 minutes.

My big concern is my DR put me on DHEA and Pregnenolone due to low adrenal gland dysfunction about 4 months ago. I’ve gotten better but. My DR keeps telling me all this dizzyness and nausea i told him about is in my head a phsycological thing, which i now believe because whenever i think of being dizzy or nauseas, i will be. When i’m not, i’m fine. He did a full blown blood test and his concern was low DHEA and Preg.

I’m not so sure if it’s a good thing to take clen while im still taking dhea and preg.

I did plan on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with low dosage building up and tapering off towards the end of 2 weeks. Supping with taurine or potassium for the cramps

thoughts?

You have 10% body fat and a gut? I doubt you are at 10%, but anyway.

Clen works but I have read some very negative literature on it lately…not saying you haven’t done your research but if indeed you haven’t, I would at least look into it before you start (other than posting on a forum). Good luck.

post a journal here like the MedPro guy.
i wanna hear everything…palpitations, infractions, arrhythmia…yea and of course fat loss.
tell me you are not sterile at the end. i wana hear that.

[quote]djrazr wrote:
My friend gave me a couple bottles of liquid clen. He got insanely lean on it. I’m thinking about using it myself to rid the remaining bf around my waist which is where all by bf is. I’m 29 6’4 at 210 at 10% bf and want to rid the gut. My diet is up to par and i’m doing cardio 5-6 days a week at 45 minutes.

My big concern is my DR put me on DHEA and Pregnenolone due to low adrenal gland dysfunction about 4 months ago. I’ve gotten better but. My DR keeps telling me all this dizzyness and nausea i told him about is in my head a phsycological thing, which i now believe because whenever i think of being dizzy or nauseas, i will be. When i’m not, i’m fine. He did a full blown blood test and his concern was low DHEA and Preg.

I’m not so sure if it’s a good thing to take clen while im still taking dhea and preg.

I did plan on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with low dosage building up and tapering off towards the end of 2 weeks. Supping with taurine or potassium for the cramps

thoughts?[/quote]