T Nation

Clenbuterol

What is the best time to take CLEN ? As soon as I wake up or after a meal or before a meal or near workout ? When ?

Thanks

NEVER! clenbuterol is way overhyped as a fat loss agent and could easily be substituted w/ an eca stack, HOT-ROX,or something of that nature, which would deliver as good if not better results, and you wouldn’t have to deal w/ clenbuterol’s side effects.T-3 on the otherhand,now that stuff works.
But if you insist on taking clen, then make sure you pyramid up in dose so you can determine your body’s tolerance to the drug.(20,40,60,etc)
Clenbuterol has a pretty long half-life for an oral if I remember correctly…I want to say 24hrs. So I’d take 20mcg spaced out as even as your daily schedule will allow.

MK

[quote]usman wrote:
What is the best time to take CLEN ? As soon as I wake up or after a meal or before a meal or near workout ? When ?

Thanks[/quote]

[quote]mikekatz wrote:
NEVER! clenbuterol is way overhyped as a fat loss agent and could easily be substituted w/ an eca stack, HOT-ROX,or something of that nature, which would deliver as good if not better results, and you wouldn’t have to deal w/ clenbuterol’s side effects.T-3 on the otherhand,now that stuff works.
But if you insist on taking clen, then make sure you pyramid up in dose so you can determine your body’s tolerance to the drug.(20,40,60,etc)
Clenbuterol has a pretty long half-life for an oral if I remember correctly…I want to say 24hrs. So I’d take 20mcg spaced out as even as your daily schedule will allow.

MK
usman wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

Agreed. Just because something is illegal doesn’t make it better than the more easily accessed alternatives.

I just posted a clen protocol during my last thread for parashootman. Clen can help if you’re diet is to a point, it is the icing on the cake, but it won’t burn the fat off for you! you have to do it yourself - It just assists in the progress.

I’ve tired Clen several times. The only thing it ever did for me is give me itchy blisters on my fingers that go away as soon as you stop taking it.

I never noticed any fat loss to speak or. Total waste of money, if you ask me. Green tea does a lot more.

what is the easiest way to get ahold of the T3. I just purchased some HotRox but I am waiting to start up and get back into lifting right. I figure I have about 12% of body fat to drop.

[quote]texis_300 wrote:
what is the easiest way to get ahold of the T3. I just purchased some HotRox but I am waiting to start up and get back into lifting right. I figure I have about 12% of body fat to drop.[/quote]

Dude! If you’ve got HOT-ROX, why would you want T3? I mean, it works very well, but you can’t really take it for a long time. I wouldn’t use it for over 30 days, unless you’re taking half a doze, but at this dosage, HOT-ROX definitely rivals T3 and can be taken 365 days a year.

Tell ya what, send me some HOT-ROX and I’ll send you some T3. :wink: