Clenbuterol vs Albuterol

Right, well I was wondering which fat burner is better Clen or Albuterol? I’ve done a substantial amount of research into both and it seems that Clen is better although it effects you worse in the long run. As well as what would I stack with these fat burners if anything cause I was thinking do 2-3 week periods on either one and then go onto Cytomel, so my body takes the drug into effect but doesn’t reject it.

Opinions on both as well as what you’d recommend please

[quote] leonatkin7 wrote:
Right, well I was wondering which fat burner is better Clen or Albuterol? I’ve done a substantial amount of research into both and it seems that Clen is better although it effects you worse in the long run. As well as what would I stack with these fat burners if anything.

Opinions on both as well as what you’d recommend please [/quote]

clen is more potent

[quote]
I was thinking do 2-3 week periods on either one and then go onto Cytomel, so my body takes the drug into effect but doesn’t reject it.[/quote]

lol wtf?

run clen and t3 at the same time if you want, preferably with AAS as they are both catabolic

2 weeks on, 2 off with clen. 80-120mcg a day (no need to taper up or down)

Albuterol all the way. I’ve done both. Clen didn’t do much for me except make me feel like shit, jittery, and I had a hard time focusing, trailing off during sentences, etc. Albuterol has been a lot more effective and I didn’t have ANY of the sides I had with clen.

I really don’t understand why anybody would do clen when albuterol exists.

Albuterol.

Albuterol.

Albuterol.

Just got off of Clen…first time. Insomnia like you wouldn’t believe. Got maybe 4 hrs a night if even that for the first 5 nights, my hands shook all the time and always felt like I was running a fever. Sucked!

Never had any sides going up to 120 mcg clen except cramps (mitigated by taurine) and heart rate/bp elevated.
Clen might cause cardiac hypertrophy though.

Clen is better for fat loss but for me, the sides are not worth it.

For athletic and performance purposes, I prefer albuterol. No racing heart beat, insomnia, jitters, heart damage, etc. I feel much better overall and love the energy/cardio boost it gives me.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Never had any sides going up to 120 mcg clen except cramps (mitigated by taurine) and heart rate/bp elevated.
Clen might cause cardiac hypertrophy though.[/quote]

lifting causes LVH

high BP causes LVH

endurance training causes LVH