T Nation

Clenbuterol, T3, Yohimbe - Getting Ripped

I’ve just started a cylce of clenbuterol that contains T3 and yohimbe. I just came off a cycle of Deca and currently at 6 '3 240lbs with 10% bodyfat. Im looking to get to 8% percent.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a clenbuterol diet that worked for them?

What would you suggest for a training plan and cardio?

My usual training is 6 days per week 4-10 for most exercises, utilizing drop-sets and supersets. I only do cardio 1 per week for 15 minutes.

If you have any thoughts or opinions i’d be interested!

you would probably get more responses in the steroid forum.

Go to the steroids forum?

[quote]jordan23treyz wrote:
I’ve just started a cylce of clenbuterol that contains T3 and yohimbe. I just came off a cycle of Deca and currently at 6 '3 240lbs with 10% bodyfat. Im looking to get to 8% percent.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a clenbuterol diet that worked for them?

What would you suggest for a training plan and cardio?

My usual training is 6 days per week 4-10 for most exercises, utilizing drop-sets and supersets. I only do cardio 1 per week for 15 minutes.

If you have any thoughts or opinions i’d be interested! [/quote]

It’s like anything else man, add cardio and eat less. 240 at 10%? Looks like you have the hang of things already!

If I were you, I’d slowly up the cardio and resort to taking down the cals after that takes you as far as it does.

Also worth note, I’ve never taken T3 but it’s supposed to be pretty catabolic without the presence of Test. You should at least consider dropping it for now and adding it with your next cycle…