Clenbuterol or Cytomel

Has anyone here had any experiece with either one of these products? If so what were your results and what were the side effects durring useage? I have found some good info from a site called …www.pharmaeurope.com

Like to hear from you all to get the hands on experience.

Thanks
Edz

[quote]edz wrote:
Has anyone here had any experiece with either one of these products? If so what were your results and what were the side effects durring useage? I have found some good info from a site called …www.pharmaeurope.com

[/quote]

i have used clen. quite useless. i mean nice “energy boost” but not so intresting…

[quote]edz wrote:

using clen and low dose cytomel (50mcg)
worked great together for me. Benedryl every night before bed helped me tolerate the clen better. I did 2 weeks of that followed by 2 weeks of an EC stack. worked well, good luck

Dezz

[quote]Dezz wrote:

using clen and low dose cytomel (50mcg)
worked great together for me. Benedryl every night before bed helped me tolerate the clen better. I did 2 weeks of that followed by 2 weeks of an EC stack. worked well, good luck

Dezz [/quote]

how much good? before/after bf/weight?

1 Like

[quote]cadav wrote:
edz wrote:

i have used clen. quite useless. i mean nice “energy boost” but not so intresting…

[/quote]
Clen is a powerful fat burner, as is T3. But you have to be actually ‘dieting’ for it to work. Too many just take it and expect it to do all the work. There isn’t a magic pill!

As for these drugs, they are quite dangerous if not used knowledgeably and responsible. I suggest you do a lot of research before decided to use these drugs, and not depend on the boards as much.

From my own experience I have found these compounds best to use once you have hit a ‘plateua’ in your diet. For me that’s around 4-6% bf. Other than that it is safer to diet and do cardio, for the bulk of the leaning phase with out the use of stimulents.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:

Clen is a powerful fat burner, as is T3. But you have to be actually ‘dieting’ for it to work. Too many just take it and expect it to do all the work. There isn’t a magic pill!
[/quote]

i know :slight_smile:
i have used it with the right attitude.
ipocaloric and clean diet, and following both your and Anthony guideline.

i don’t know why but, with me, it doesn’t work so powerfully as fat burner. I have to say that ECA is better from this point of view. In my expirience of course

i have done a lot of research before starting using clen. and recently i have tried a different approach and dosage.

i know that all the newbie say that, but i know what i’m doing.
i have checked on med books, undergrounf book, boards, and personal reference of ppl i know. i have tried different method. but, simply, i have a very low sensibility to Beta stimulants, as i have for anti-pain drugs.

I have used both for full 6 week cycles. The cynomel, which I believe is T3 works the best for burning fat, this is because it stimulates the thyroid gland. It works faster and is more effective. The downside is you have the chance to lose some muscle as well. Clenbuterol works a little slower but is can actually help you gain muscle because it is a stimulator to the metbolism, and helps you lungs function extremely well due to the fact that it was first developed and used as an asthma medication. If you want to get ripped use both and cycle on start with the Cynomel, and then the clen for about 5 weeks each. also don’t take more than 5 tabs of either one per day. If you have any other questions just pm me whenever. Be Hardcore!

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
cadav wrote:
edz wrote:

As for these drugs, they are quite dangerous if not used knowledgeably and responsible. I suggest you do a lot of research before decided to use these drugs, and not depend on the boards as much.

From my own experience I have found these compounds best to use once you have hit a ‘plateua’ in your diet. For me that’s around 4-6% bf. Other than that it is safer to diet and do cardio, for the bulk of the leaning phase with out the use of stimulents.
[/quote]

P #22

Thank you for the information and your personal experience it’s greatly appreciated. I agree with reaserching these products before deciding what to do the board just helps with getting real life info and refference.

WG, it’s not often that I say something like “YOu don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.” to someone on these boards, but that last post makes me wonder. Don’t take it as a knock, but the whole 5 tabs things is a little scary, topped off by “Be hardcore!”. There’s MANY different types of clen/t3 in different doses, it should be tapered on and off when using either one. If you don’t have any ketotifen then clen isn’t going to work for 5 weeks. I’m going to guess you know that stuff, but I’m just pointing it out because while I know you’re trying thelp that was a pretty blanket statement.

Like the new avatar P-22. How recent’s the photo?

Tone

Carefull with then Clen
It really dries you out. So up your water intake or shitting will be a real pain in the Ass
Take 4 fiber tabs with it. 2 am 2 pm
Go 2 days on 1 day off. With no more than 3 a day.
I do 2 in the am and 1 mid day.
Day off plan on being tired so have your black coffee ready.
One more note
You will get a roller coaster of ups and downs with the energy from it.
You will race for a few hours then chill then back to racing.
Take taurine with it. 8oz Suger free red bull will do the trick.
Good luck hope this helps and it’s just my personal experience. My bro has no tolerance for it. So go slow when you start to establish tolerance