Clenbuterol - Opinions on Safety?

First off, let me say that I’m not considering using this drug for a while, until I’m satisfied with my bulk. I want to know what you guys think about the safety of a 19 year old (In January) using this product to cut the last 2-3%. I’ve researched it for while and have seen a lot of different things. Im currently 10-11%. I’ve attempted to cut a little more, but it seriously feels impossible, so I’ve decided to bulk, cut as much as I can, and use clen for the last few %.

Any input is appreciated,

Thanks!

Let me be pretty serious here and dont think I’m just being an asshole because when I was your age ( I’m not much older) I took offense to alot of shit.

If you are complaining about dropping below 10% BF then theres something wrong with your diet, Plain and simple. Is cutting easy? No.
Now with being said if you cant seem to drop below 9-10% bf then you obviously either dont know your body that well OR you dont know enough about dieting, So why use a drug that does have some nasty sides if you have no idea about how to even push the envelope on your physique naturally?

My advice to you is to go post over in maybe the conditioning or bodybuilding sub-forum and learn a little bit more about how your body reacts to different kinds of macro’s and dieting approaches, throw up your diet and let some people critique it that way you can learn what to change.

Sorry I didnt answer your question about clen though but I dont think your ready. Go with a and ECA stack AT THE MOST.

Hi OP I am currently on a Clen cycle not too far through but it is my first so I will let you know how I get on, you will have to ask someone else about the age factor as I’m 27 so didn’t really consider it in my research.

A lot of the side effects are due to the extremely high dosage that some people take, the cycle I’m doing is;

Clenbuterol 1 for 4 days, 2 for 4 days, 3 for 4 days, 4 for 4 days, 3 for 4 days, 2 for 4 days, 1 for 4 days

1 tablet is 20mcg of the ones that I have. You will also read a lot about cycling on and off but this can be avoided apparently by taking ketotifen.

Ketotifen 0 for 4 days, 1 for 4 days, 2 for 4 days, 3 for 4 days, 2 for 4 days, 1 for 4 days, 0 for 4 days

As you can see my cycle is 28 days continuously. I am quite a bit older and probably weigh more than you so if you were to try it I would recommend doing what my Mrs is doing which is go up to 3 clen and 2 ket and then back down meaning its a 20 day cycle.

Hope that helps but make sure you do your own research on the side effects and implications before ordering.

Another thing to add is when I ordered these and started discussing them on here a lot of people said that albuterol is better not sure why yet as that is my current research topic, anyone jump in???

[quote]JACKEDjames123 wrote:
Let me be pretty serious here and dont think I’m just being an asshole because when I was your age ( I’m not much older) I took offense to alot of shit.

If you are complaining about dropping below 10% BF then theres something wrong with your diet, Plain and simple. Is cutting easy? No.
Now with being said if you cant seem to drop below 9-10% bf then you obviously either dont know your body that well OR you dont know enough about dieting, So why use a drug that does have some nasty sides if you have no idea about how to even push the envelope on your physique naturally?

My advice to you is to go post over in maybe the conditioning or bodybuilding sub-forum and learn a little bit more about how your body reacts to different kinds of macro’s and dieting approaches, throw up your diet and let some people critique it that way you can learn what to change.

Sorry I didnt answer your question about clen though but I dont think your ready. Go with a and ECA stack AT THE MOST. [/quote]

Thanks for the input man. No offense taken. I’ll definitely look into the ECA stack and do lots more research since I don’t plan on doing this at least for a few more months.

[quote]jeremiaht1962 wrote:
First off, let me say that I’m not considering using this drug for a while, until I’m satisfied with my bulk. I want to know what you guys think about the safety of a 19 year old (In January) using this product to cut the last 2-3%. I’ve researched it for while and have seen a lot of different things. Im currently 10-11%. I’ve attempted to cut a little more, but it seriously feels impossible, so I’ve decided to bulk, cut as much as I can, and use clen for the last few %.

Any input is appreciated,

Thanks![/quote]A lot of guy’s think about cutting? But they have no muscle.Do you get my drift. If you are 250 Lb’s 6-1 @ 10% then you have something to cut,but if your 6-1 @ 190-Lb’s your too skinny.Who cares about Low bodyfat on a Skinny Guy,all skinny guy’s have Low bodyfat.

My friend build more muscle,and as a result your body will naturally burn more calorie’s,hence you will look a lot better.Regarding Clenbuterol and Albuterol.Both these drug’s raise your body temperature,and with 100mcg’s of clenbuterol you will be sweaty and your hand’s will shake. all the best john P.S.bro: it’s a shitty drug!!!