T Nation

Clenbuterol Info?

Newbie here when it comes to supps. I’ve always gone with just working out, eating right and the occasional cycle of HOT-ROX.

Long story short - I’m looking at Clen information! Yeah, yeah, DAFS! But while I do that, can anyone provide me with links? I’m mostly after cycling and dosage, but the mechanics of how it works would be great too!

Cheers!

Theres there real new website that just came out this past week called google.
From what I understand you can put something in there and hit a search button and it tends to yeild at least quite a few results related to what you have searched for.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Yeah, yeah, DAFS! But while I do that, can anyone provide me with links?[/quote]

If you don’t want to bother posting info, by all means don’t. I’m not looking to waste time you don’t have. I am searching via google, I’m just thinking that there will be some people who have better information.

standards of this “cycle”
run no longer than two weeks
run in a ramp up/down mode
start at 20-40mg/day go up no higher than 120mg/day (100mg seems to be the “magic” number)
don’t take any dosages past 2pm if you want to sleep at night
take taurine for cramp avoidance
you can stay on longer than two weeks if you supplement with nyquil- to prevent receptor shutdown

there’s a start.

Thanks! I came across a link last night about using benedryl and going something like 6 weeks. Has anyone here done that?

The dosage was:

Mon - 60mcg
Tues - 80mcg
Wed - 100mcg
Thurs - 120mcg
Fri - 100mcg
Sat - 80mcg
Sun - 60mcg

I believe the benedryl was supposed to be taken (50ml) before bed every night of the 3rd & 6th week.

There is no need to taper down with clen.

Mon - 60mcg
Tues - 80mcg
Wed - 100mcg
Thurs - 120mcg
Fri - 100mcg
Sat - 100mcg
Sun - 100mcg

So do you think the above would be better? The next 5 weeks I suppose would be 80-100mcg Mon-Sun?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Mon - 60mcg
Tues - 80mcg
Wed - 100mcg
Thurs - 120mcg
Fri - 100mcg
Sat - 100mcg
Sun - 100mcg

So do you think the above would be better? The next 5 weeks I suppose would be 80-100mcg Mon-Sun?[/quote]

I have no idea what your talking about? Next 5 weeks?

I think you have this all wrong.

You could start off at 40 mcgs a day and every 3 days or so add another 20 mcgs. Then just go off after 2 weeks. You could also add benedril at night before bed that will increase the effectiveness of then clen. I still think its best to cycle clen every two weeks cause it just stops working after 2 weeks even with benedril. If you want to run it longer try ketoefin. Don’t taper clen, just go from your highest dose to cold turkey. Your getting that mixed up with T3. You won’t suffer clen withdrawals either.

Ok then, I’ll do 2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks ECA or HOT-ROX. Would you build up to it for the second time around or just start on your normal dosage?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Ok then, I’ll do 2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks ECA or HOT-ROX. Would you build up to it for the second time around or just start on your normal dosage?[/quote]

You could start a little higher second time around.