Clenbuterol In PCT?

I know Clenbuterol is used as a weight loss drug, but it also has anti-catabolic properties as well. Would it be wise to use it as a anti-catabolic during your PCT in order to preserve as much LBM as possible?

It doesn’t have anti-catabolic properties in humans when using doses normally used for ‘safe’ weight loss during a cutting phase.

What about Clenbuteral with Test P cycle?

Might be a very dumb guestion, just thought of it.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
What about Clenbuteral with Test P cycle?

[/quote]

What about it?

Never mind, after doing some more thinking about it. I rather just adjust my diet while im on Test P and see cutting results. I hate dealing with the sides of Clen…

boneZ have you ever heard of anyone running clen with Test P? obviously not as long as test p, but maybe in the beginning or towards the end (more sensible option). ?

If someone decided that clen was the right drug to help with their fat loss goals it would be smart to run an anabolic. 400mg is a possible dose to start with. If the person knows how to diet, low dose test would be sufficent to maintain muscle mass. I cant make a reccomendation on the best time to use clen.

To use clen on cycle is pretty simple.

You can only use it for about 2 weeks effectively without taking benydrll.

If I were to use clen on cycle I would use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Or if it were a really short cycle like say 6 weeks, I would take it 3 weeks on 1 week off using bendryll.

Albuterol is far superior to clen, there is not a real reason to use clen anymore.

westclock,

Completely agreed. Albuteral IS the much better of the two.

Just a thought for my next cycle 100mg/ED Test Prop. 8 weeks.

What are your thoughts?

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
westclock,

Completely agreed. Albuteral IS the much better of the two.

Just a thought for my next cycle 100mg/ED Test Prop. 8 weeks.

What are your thoughts? [/quote]

700mg/week prop for 8 weeks sounds like a good cycle to me.

Id prefer to throw something else in there as well depending on goals.

If your planning a cutting cycle, use winny and albuterol.

Its cheap and very effective if you get your cardio in, as in my experience, both clen and albuterol need cardio to be noticeably effective.

Youll see people with anavar and tren and eq and all that in cutting cycles, but test and winny is quite effective and very comfrotable.

Tomorrow im putting the order through for the following:

Test P (6 amps (6000mg))
Letro X1
Nolva X1
Albuteral X2

I have very little Winnie left and no source for it, unfortunately. Id love to run it. I think i might have 20 pills left. I dont think that will be sufficient. Have 1000 mgs of tren left also.

Whadda ya guys think?

a little off topi but can i substitute liquidex for nolva? or is a nolva must? thanks in advance

zeus…

For PCT or during cycle?

[quote]xxzeusxx11 wrote:
a little off topi but can i substitute liquidex for nolva? or is a nolva must? thanks in advance[/quote]

How bout you read the AI/SERM thread near the top of the page. When you realize why your question is foolish you have read enough*. Basic information that has been covered dozens of times is not spoonfed in this forum.

*one can never learn enough about AAS in general but this question really only takes about 45 minutes of reading to figure out.