T Nation

Clenbuterol for High Bodyfat

Hello,
A friend of mine and I are both trying to drop b/f. We both have help from a nutritionist and have been working out for some time. I am 15% bf while from friend is at 20-21%.

He is bragging to me that he is using Clenbuterol to help him over come his high bf but I don't have a good argument to present to that it is not a good idea. Any help for this matter is appreciated. Is it really that dangerous for him?

Paul

[quote]pdm362 wrote:
Hello,
A friend of mine and I are both trying to drop b/f. We both have help from a nutritionist and have been working out for some time. I am 15% bf while from friend is at 20-21%.

He is bragging to me that he is using Clenbuterol to help him over come his high bf but I don’t have a good argument to present to that it is not a good idea. Any help for this matter is appreciated. Is it really that dangerous for him?

Paul[/quote]

Its not dangerous as long as somebody has done the proper research and educated themselves on the drug. AFAIK it is safe to take even if your fat. lol

If he is blindly taking it with just some advice from his hookup or doesn’t have any research… then he might run into some issues…imo

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
pdm362 wrote:
Hello,

He is bragging to me that he is using Clenbuterol to help him over come his high bf but I don’t have a good argument to present to that it is not a good idea. Any help for this matter is appreciated. Is it really that dangerous for him?

Paul

Its not dangerous as long as somebody has done the proper research and educated themselves on the drug. AFAIK it is safe to take even if your fat. lol

If he is blindly taking it with just some advice from his hookup or doesn’t have any research… then he might run into some issues…imo

DG[/quote]

Well said. I agree.

You have to be pretty stupid to hurt yourself with clen if your a guy.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

You have to inject it into your left testicle.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You have to inject it into your left testicle.[/quote]

ARRGG DANGIT! I knew I was messing up!

I’ve been doing the right one…crap!

lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Westclock wrote:

lol

DG[/quote]

Well, actually injecting into the right testicle opens up the anabolic pathways resulting in increased testicular size. Only in the right testicle, but there we go.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Westclock wrote:

lol

DG

Well, actually injecting into the right testicle opens up the anabolic pathways resulting in increased testicular size. Only in the right testicle, but there we go.[/quote]

Ironically enough my right testical has been larger since I was very young.

And he doesn’t shrink as much on cycle, this makes for a pretty odd look.

Right is already larger, and left shrinks more on cycle.

well my right one always hangs lower anyways…I think he’s the dominant one while the left one is his bitch.

DG