Clenbuterol Dosage

I’m planning to cycle ephedrine 3wks and clen 3wks continuously and wish to start at a min. dosage. (Using clen for the 1st time.)

Would 20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40/20/20/20 mcg of clenbuterol

and

25mg of ephedrine (wk 1)
50mg of ephedrine (wk 2,3)

be too low a dosage to have any effect?

Thks in advance!

(What’s the max no. of cycles recommended?)

What is the current status on Clen in the US? Or better yet what likelyhood would I have in getting some? Trip to Mexico or what?

If you are stacking the ephedrine with some caffine and doing those doses 2 times ed then that part looks good.
I have not used clen but from friends experiance that looks like a good cycle plan.
Just better have your eating on point and you better really know your body and how it reacts to stimulants when messing with major stimulants like clen and ephedrine.
DA

You should do a search for my clen protocol, I know I’ve posted it here a half a dozen times. Also don’t stay on clen for more then 2 weeks, as it down regulates your beta 2 receptors hard. Normally alternate between clen cycles and ECA.

Also be CAREFULL - I have too many close freinds who have had heart problems with these stimulents. They are NOT a magic pill They are just the icing on the cake of a lot of heard work and planning - diet and exercise.

Hi,

I am really a newbie concerning the use of steroids and other anabolic drugs. I heard that clenbuterol is very effective for fat loss but some people told me that it could be very dangerous for health.

Is there any possiblity of using clen without any damages?

Your advices will be very appreciated.

Thanks.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:
Hi,

I am really a newbie concerning the use of steroids and other anabolic drugs. I heard that clenbuterol is very effective for fat loss but some people told me that it could be very dangerous for health.

Is there any possiblity of using clen without any damages?

Your advices will be very appreciated.

Thanks.[/quote]

Obviously all stimulents have cardiovascular risks attatched to them. When taking these your biggest risks are such things as a stroke - both ischemic and hemrhagic, and MI, and even an atrial tear could happen. Other problems that I have seen occur, are irregularities in heart rate, and dependance on stimmulents in order to function. These drugs are not to be taken lightly, I urge you to consider researching the execution of proper diet, and exercise, before you worry about what stimulents to take. I spent 3 years of my life from 23-26 rarely straying over 6% bodyfat, and I never used a single stimulent, so I know it can be done.

you could stay on clen for longer than just 2 weeks

take benedryll as it is an anti-histamine and will restore your beta-2 receptors…

going on an eca after 2 weeks of clen actually lowers your beta-2 receptors more and will make the clen less effective with using it on week 5 and 6…

2 weeks clen… 3rd week still take it but do 50 mg of benedryl every night before bed… then repeat it all over again

much more effective to do 6 weeks straight and benedryl on week 3 and 6 rather than do 2 ona nd off

[quote]Bertz wrote:

take benedryll as it is an anti-histamine and will restore your beta-2 receptors…

going on an eca after 2 weeks of clen actually lowers your beta-2 receptors more and will make the clen less effective with using it on week 5 and 6…

2 weeks clen… 3rd week still take it but do 50 mg of benedryl every night before bed… then repeat it all over again

much more effective to do 6 weeks straight and benedryl on week 3 and 6 rather than do 2 ona nd off[/quote]

From the literature that I’ve read, I was under the impression that ephedrine up-regulated beta 2 receptors, thus making it more effective the longer you take it.
BTW, I agree w/ p22. Getting lean/staying lean has much more to do with your diet/training/cardio than it does stimulants. I firmly believe that AAS only represent ~15% of the eqution.

MK

[quote]Bertz wrote:

much more effective to do 6 weeks straight and benedryl on week 3 and 6 rather than do 2 ona nd off[/quote]

I agree with mikekatz. I don’t think ephedrine has a bad effect on beta 2 receptors.