Clenbuterol and Fat Loss

What are the ratios for ECA?

classic is 20/200/300, respectively.

My “friend” used clen, standard protocol 2 weeks on 2 off, starting at 40mcg and working up to 200mcg… Kinda high I know, Fat loss? Quite overrated IMO, What it WILL give you is steady shakes for the first few hours after administered, consistent irritability, and increase in anxiety. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone, ECA, Lipo 6, and HOT-ROX all more effective IMO… Feel free to PM for more detailed response

[quote]RommelKorps wrote:
My “friend” used clen, standard protocol 2 weeks on 2 off, starting at 40mcg and working up to 200mcg… Kinda high I know, Fat loss? Quite overrated IMO, What it WILL give you is steady shakes for the first few hours after administered, consistent irritability, and increase in anxiety. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone, ECA, Lipo 6, and HOT-ROX all more effective IMO… Feel free to PM for more detailed response[/quote]

Personally, I wanted to be taken out and shot when I took 160mcg. It hits you like a sledge and it you don’t notice it peak. You go to sleep shaking and you don’t really sleep you kinda of lay there and twitch. You wake up and things are just the same. It cant’, no, it simply isn’t good for your heart at that point. I couldn’t stand it. To hear someone cleared 200mcg, I think, “Wow! Is he dead?” and “Bullshit”.

I couldnt agree more with what has been posted. Clen just plain sucks. Not fond of the overall feeling on it or the head aches it tends to bring rather eaisly.

In the US there are tons of ECA type fat burners still on the market as well as in Canada where I live for that matter. You just have to know where to look. As was stated there are also a few of the newer ones out containing yohimbie that are rather effective as well.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
RommelKorps wrote:
My “friend” used clen, standard protocol 2 weeks on 2 off, starting at 40mcg and working up to 200mcg… Kinda high I know, Fat loss? Quite overrated IMO, What it WILL give you is steady shakes for the first few hours after administered, consistent irritability, and increase in anxiety. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone, ECA, Lipo 6, and HOT-ROX all more effective IMO… Feel free to PM for more detailed response

Personally, I wanted to be taken out and shot when I took 160mcg. It hits you like a sledge and it you don’t notice it peak. You go to sleep shaking and you don’t really sleep you kinda of lay there and twitch. You wake up and things are just the same. It cant’, no, it simply isn’t good for your heart at that point. I couldn’t stand it. To hear someone cleared 200mcg, I think, “Wow! Is he dead?” and “Bullshit”. [/quote]

Def not “Bullshit”, if it helps give you more perspective, it was in liquid form and my “friend” is a bigger guy, like 6’3 275ish, also it was taken in the AM so sleeping never was an issue, writing on the other hand was near impossible

I’ve met people who’ve take 200mcg a day, but they had run it for 3 months straight lol.

Having used both the ECA stack and clen, I would say Clen is by far a better fat burning drug provided you do cardio and watch your diet. I do, however, try and only use clen when I don’t require full use of my brain, because it makes me dopey as shit and tired all the time. And I second that writing is impossible. I can barely read the notes i took in class when i was on clen.