T Nation

Clenbuterol and Ecstasy

Hey all need some feedback on first hand expearience not here say…

Ok on cycle week 3 starts tomorrow…

Test prop and tren ace 50mg ed
Clen at day 8 i tapered up from 60mcg to now 160mcg and tapering down to finish this thursday.

Ok so im going to a music festival this weekend coming and probley gonna get on the ecstacy and MDMA
just need some stories and just some info to see if ill be right… not have a heart attack… zyzz style

Its takes 48-72hrs for clen to be gone so finishing thursday and festival saturday…

Cheers dont flame me about bullshit just give me the facts

[quote]getl4rg3 wrote:
Hey all need some feedback on first hand expearience not here say…

Ok on cycle week 3 starts tomorrow…

Test prop and tren ace 50mg ed
Clen at day 8 i tapered up from 60mcg to now 160mcg and tapering down to finish this thursday.

Ok so im going to a music festival this weekend coming and probley gonna get on the ecstacy and MDMA
just need some stories and just some info to see if ill be right… not have a heart attack… zyzz style

Its takes 48-72hrs for clen to be gone so finishing thursday and festival saturday…

Cheers dont flame me about bullshit just give me the facts [/quote]

No, 48-72 hours in clen’s half-life, which means that at that point, half the quantity intaken will be in your system. So no, I would not do it.

Zyzz had a heart defect did he not?

just stop the clen now

Real MDMA will be a much more powerful thermogenic than Clen. I think you can survive a day without it.

Just don’t take Clen the day of the show, and for the love of god stay hydrated. Increased RBC count and musculature will cause a spike in body temperature, blood pressure and hydration needs.

Plan accordingly,
-PTD

What a stupid fucking idea- crystalized by your homo-nut-hugging fascination of the faggotness that was zyzz. Here’s to hoping you o.d. on molly and drop dead while gaying out to some dubstep. Your obituary will be a joke on peoples desks at the office: “Shity music kills shitty person”.

I can’t believe people took the time to try and legitimately respond to such an idiotic post. You’ll bitch about someones diet, but turn a blind eye to their recreational drug use while on cycle which is going to be FAR worse than anything in their diet ever could be.

So much lol. Running Clen at 160mcg and then wants to use MDMA AND ecstasy. You clearly don’t give a shit about the risks otherwise you wouldn’t be doing what you’re proposing. So I don’t even know why you’re asking for advice or pretending you give a shit what anyone says. Why is nobody asking, “why didn’t your have the foresight to wait 4 weeks to start your cycle if you were planning on doing this?” Good fucking luck guy. Have fun with your looking like you’re 45 when you’re 27 goals in 2013.

[quote]getl4rg3 wrote:
Hey all need some feedback on first hand expearience not here say…

Ok so im going to a music festival this weekend coming and probley gonna get on the ecstacy and MDMA just need some stories and just some info to see if ill be right… not have a heart attack… zyzz style [/quote]

I seem to remember Chris Farley (1964 to 1997) asking a similar question.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Your obituary will be a joke on peoples desks at the office: “Shity music kills shity person” [/quote]

LOLL

Nice first post troll.

Again, people like this make me question why I ever signed up to this site.

Why didn’t you have the foresight to wait 4 weeks to start your cycle if you were planning on pill popping?

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
What a stupid fucking idea- crystalized by your homo-nut-hugging fascination of the faggotness that was zyzz. Here’s to hoping you o.d. on molly and drop dead while gaying out to some dubstep. Your obituary will be a joke on peoples desks at the office: “Shity music kills shitty person”.

I can’t believe people took the time to try and legitimately respond to such an idiotic post. You’ll bitch about someones diet, but turn a blind eye to their recreational drug use while on cycle which is going to be FAR worse than anything in their diet ever could be.

So much lol. Running Clen at 160mcg and then wants to use MDMA AND ecstasy. You clearly don’t give a shit about the risks otherwise you wouldn’t be doing what you’re proposing. So I don’t even know why you’re asking for advice or pretending you give a shit what anyone says. Why is nobody asking, “why didn’t your have the foresight to wait 4 weeks to start your cycle if you were planning on doing this?” Good fucking luck guy. Have fun with your looking like you’re 45 when you’re 27 goals in 2013. [/quote]

Lol at how angry you are. You need to relax. Why even bother writing all of that out? Just to try and convince OP he is stupid?

Tbh OP I would end the clen earlier.

I don’t get why you want to use clen with test prop/tren though. Clen really doesn’t give all that great of a fat burning effect (health risks considered) unless you’re using it for extra energy. Why not just use albuterol in that case though.

There are studies that have been done that shows it kills heart cells. So for me personally, that’s enough to stay away from clen.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
MDMA AND ecstasy[/quote]

Don’t know much about PEDs, but I do know a little about rec drugs. So just to clear up a misconception, MDMA IS ecstasy. Ecstasy refers to unspecifed MDxx phenethylamines (such as MDA, MDE, MDEA, etc.), all of which have very similar effects and mechanism of action, with MDMA being, by far, the most common/popular.

And good luck with that overdose death. Based on a standard street dose of 60mg MDMA per pill, it would likely take 20-40+ pills (depending on bodyweight and tolerance) to cause a serious overdose.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
What a stupid fucking idea- crystalized by your homo-nut-hugging fascination of the faggotness that was zyzz. Here’s to hoping you o.d. on molly and drop dead while gaying out to some dubstep. Your obituary will be a joke on peoples desks at the office: “Shity music kills shitty person”.

I can’t believe people took the time to try and legitimately respond to such an idiotic post. You’ll bitch about someones diet, but turn a blind eye to their recreational drug use while on cycle which is going to be FAR worse than anything in their diet ever could be.

So much lol. Running Clen at 160mcg and then wants to use MDMA AND ecstasy. You clearly don’t give a shit about the risks otherwise you wouldn’t be doing what you’re proposing. So I don’t even know why you’re asking for advice or pretending you give a shit what anyone says. Why is nobody asking, “why didn’t your have the foresight to wait 4 weeks to start your cycle if you were planning on doing this?” Good fucking luck guy. Have fun with your looking like you’re 45 when you’re 27 goals in 2013. [/quote]

Lol at how angry you are. You need to relax. Why even bother writing all of that out? Just to try and convince OP he is stupid?

Tbh OP I would end the clen earlier.

I don’t get why you want to use clen with test prop/tren though. Clen really doesn’t give all that great of a fat burning effect (health risks considered) unless you’re using it for extra energy. Why not just use albuterol in that case though.

There are studies that have been done that shows it kills heart cells. So for me personally, that’s enough to stay away from clen.

[/quote]

Again, you are in NO position to give anyone on this board any advice. You have never even used clen. You have run one, maybe two cycles, and for some reason you think you have the authority to give advice on all sorts of things you have absolutely no experience with. You don’t even know what study you’re referring to regarding clen- which makes it even more humorous. I thought we ran you off this board when you were proven to be a total dipshit who didn’t know anything. Everyone presented you with facts which you couldn’t refute or explain or even seem to understand, so you responded with “lol @” this/that in the worst attempt ever to save face. I’ve never said this about anyone on this board for years, but I really believe you need to be removed from this site. Your “advice” is not helpful or wanted at all.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

There are studies that have been done that shows it kills heart cells. So for me personally, that’s enough to stay away from clen.

[/quote]

Why?, cause bill Roberts says so?