T Nation

Clen/ Winni Stack?

I've tried it all and I still can't lose that gut! I want to get shredded and I got 6 months to do so, but I can't eat all that great because I'm stuck in Iraq. What is the best cutting cycle I can possibly use? I want to lose as much body fat as I can.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for your response. I know that reducing calories is step one. I am willing to do anything though. I understand that there is no "wonder drug" that will do the work for me. If you have any other suggestions, I'm open to all of them. thanks again.

How much do you want to lose? What is your weight and bodyfat%? (roughly)

If you were to use a Clen/Winny stack, you could greatly reduce calories while on the stack, still have plenty of energy to workout, and burn the fat. The key is to take in fewer calories than you are expending. The greater that imbalance is, the faster you will lose weight. But even more important is to lose more fat and retain muscle.

However, like bushboy said, the drugs are not going to do anything for you unless you are willing to sweat for it. The drugs can only help. You have to bust ass for what you want.

hey thanx I appreciate your advice. This site kix ass.

huh? I'm confused.....

ah I see......please excuse my ignorance.