Clen Warning

After two years of trying to figure out why I’m always so tired, I finally found out it is my thyroid. The idiot doctors were never bringing it up because my TSH was within range. The range they use is extremely antiquated and guidelines in the US have been updated. Canada seems to be behind on this one.

Anyways, this fatigue, along with really bad anxiety all started after I used clenbuterol 2 years ago. I have no family history of either. I know the evidence is circumstantial, but I think I should at least put it out there that clen use can be associated with screwed up thyroid levels.

Even besides that, I always thought clen was an extremely shitty cutting chemical. So to any people considering using it, IMO it is the worst possible drug you could use. AAS and a low cal diet would be much safer (and more effective), and I would even suggest DNP before clen.

Are you sure it was clen and not another cutting drug like T3 ?

Clen doesn’t have much of an effect on the thyroid.

Nope never used T3.

Clen does significantly lower thyroid levels while on. It is possible that suddenly stopping clen from a high dose would cause those levels to never fully recover.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Nope never used T3.

Clen does significantly lower thyroid levels while on. It is possible that suddenly stopping clen from a high dose would cause those levels to never fully recover. [/quote]

did you take it for a long time?

sounds alot like adrenal fatigue.
but yes clen is powerful stuff thats one reason why they dont approve the use in the US.
it is a compound that one should be very careful with.

I did a couple 2 week on cycles at 160mcg back to back.

It does sound like adrenal fatigue, and that is what I thought it was for a long time. I had a 4x cortisol test done and it was relatively normal. Adrenal fatigue are hypothyroidism are closely related though.

I have no idea who the true culprits are for your thyroid problems, but I’ll side with you in saying that clen sucks ass. I’ll go further in saying that your current avatar kicks some serious ass.

Where you found this particular picture of Bruce Campbell in a hawaiian shirt I’ll never know, but I absolutely love it. Bruce Campbell is the absolute hands down shit.

Would it then make sense to lump in albuterol along with the clen? Although slightly weaker in nature I always thought that albuterol and clenbuterol operated through a very similar pathway. Am I wrong to make this assumption?

add me to the clen sux crowd…all it ever did for me was give me terrible headaches and made me feel like shit, i will take HOT-ROX extreme over it anyday

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Would it then make sense to lump in albuterol along with the clen? Although slightly weaker in nature I always thought that albuterol and clenbuterol operated through a very similar pathway. Am I wrong to make this assumption?[/quote]

Albuterol is basically long half life clen.

Its almost the same exact compound, it just clears out in 6-8 hours instead of 36-48 or whatever.

Well albuterol has much weaker CNS effects than clen. I have taken up to 16mg albuterol without getting shaky. I consider it less dangerous, but also a waste of time. If you ever see someone saying they had good results with albuterol, or clen for that matter, it is because they made diet changes.

Cortes:

Check out the show Burn Notice. He is awesome in it.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Well albuterol has much weaker CNS effects than clen. I have taken up to 16mg albuterol without getting shaky. I consider it less dangerous, but also a waste of time.

If you ever see someone saying they had good results with albuterol, or clen for that matter, it is because they made diet changes.

Cortes:

Check out the show Burn Notice. He is awesome in it. [/quote]

Wow, that sucks Thomas. I feel for you man. I’m glad I never got into the clen myself. Good of you to put this out here.

I mean we all know the potential for problems with clen, but it’s good to hear first hand accounts, especially with the thyroid disfunction result, which you don’t usually hear about being a big worry with it, as opposed to the heart hypertrophy and some other things more commonly associated with its use.

I hope things get better for you somehow and soon dude.

I’ll have to do some research on your current avatar, haven’t a clue about who the f… he is, lol.

I’ll second what you said concerning albuterol as well. It was quite mild in its side effects for me too at the upper doseage range of 140-160mcg, as well as the purported fat burning effects too, lol. It’s not quite what some will have us thinking, though it is much safer imho than clen for sure.

Take care,

ToneBone

I had good results with clen.
but mine was like thomas said diet changes.

the clen helped me stick to a really strict diet restriction without burning out.

I dont use near as much as some people do though.
I did have adrenal fatigue before from taking it too often or too long.