T Nation

Clen Vs. Whinny

I’m a first time steroid taker and even though these aren’t exactly steroids i’ve been told, i thought some guys here mught be able to help me out. I can get both clen tablets and whinny. i’m just wondering which will work best and quickets for cutting. one of my friends says clen while the other says whinny. what exactly is the difference between the two and which is better and why? i hope i’m not being too general and thanks for any replies. anything will help!

you obviously dont know enough to be using these drugs. do some more reading. there are a million articles on this site as well as the steroid newbie thread.

Whinny??? Like Whinny Cooper from the Wonder Years. That’s a no brainer, although I’m not sure what this “clen” is.

Seriously though, look to your left. See the blank space above the words PERFORM SEARCH: type in Winstrol and hit enter, then try clenbuterol. Check out the FAQ section and look for articles by Brock Strasser, Steroids for Dummies, ect. BTW winstrol is most certainly a steroid. Clen isn’t but it’s on the same list in Johhny Law’s eyes so try to work on getting a clue. Good luck.

What’s whinny? :slight_smile:

Whinny that’s an equine aphrodisiac they give to frigid horsies to make 'em put out for the stallion, makes them ‘whinny’ alot, hence the name.

whinny cooper…lmfao!

i would have hit it back in the day btw.

Whinny is a form of EquiSpeak. It resembles, but is different than, a neigh.

sorry, is it not called whinny? i dunno much and i’m probably wrong but i was just hoping someone could tell me the difference between the two.

Here ya go 510. Go to these addresses.

Clen: http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/clenbuterol.htm

Winstrol: http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/winstrol.htm

avoids doesnt even use roids and he knows more than most of the clowns that show up around here.

sorry there p-dog, looks like i’m a clown for asking a simple question. thank you to avoids roids for posting a good response. i’m not trying to be a smart ass so i don’t know why other have to.

thanks avoids roids, good articles. i’m jw though, which would be better for burning fat? neither of those articles addressed the fat burning issue as far as which is better. anybody used both and found that one works better than another?

Winstrol is an anabolic steroid, it is not a fat burner, it causes nitrogen retention which can lead to muscle growth under the right conditions.

You will not get any leaner on winstrol if you do not diet correctly.

Clenbutoral is a stimulant which icreases the bodies metabolism, causing calories to be burned quicker. It in itself however will not cause weight loss unless you diet correctly.

Winstrol/Tren/Clen would be a great cutter, whoever once again, unless you diet correctly you will not gain a pound of muscle or shed a pound of fat.

I recomend you continue researching, and never even consider putting any drug of these natures into your body unless you have exhausted the available literature on these drugs.

Clenbuterol is a selective beta-2 agonist that is used to stimulate the beta receptors in fat and muscle tissue in the body. Clenbuterol it is used primarily for its thermogenic (fat burning) effects. Some say that it prevent muscle catabolism (several studies on rats) but others say there is no significant effect. It loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks because the receptors become desensitised. Its mostly used for periods of 2 weeks then discontinued for equal periods of time to disallow the body to adapt to the effects of the drug.

Winstrol is an anabolic steroid, often used during steroid based cutting cycles. It is methylated in both its injectable and oral forms, and because it is not esterified needs to be injected daily. It gives good strength gains and is known for promoting hardness and stirations. Hence it is often used when dieting to prevent muscle mass loss.