Clen vs OTC Fatburners

I’ve used OTC fatburners many times and been pleased with the results, I get increased energy and body temp, which provides a nice fat burning effect over time…

I’m just wondering if Clen would be a major step up?

For me it didnt melt fat off as others claim. However I did find that rotating with a 2 weeks of the otc-1 week off-2weeks of clen-1 week off and repeat worked very well. There is a more technical reason as to why this works as im sure someone will chime in, however its nothing that I can attempt to explain.
See Ya

The anti-catabolic effect of clen is really strong. Overall fatloss wasn’t that amazing considering how hard I was dieting, but I actually gained muscle. I would use it year round if it wasn’t so bad for your heart. It also makes my workouts shitty.

[quote]T234 wrote:
The anti-catabolic effect of clen is really strong. Overall fatloss wasn’t that amazing considering how hard I was dieting, but I actually gained muscle. I would use it year round if it wasn’t so bad for your heart. It also makes my workouts shitty. [/quote]

In what way does it make your workouts shitty?

You know the feeling you have at the end of the workout where you just feel wasted? I get that half way through when I’m on clen. Strength drops pretty rapidly after that.

Cramping is another reason people do not like clen.
Clen and squats do not mix well.

Clen is OK, but it is better as an anti-catbolic after a cycle. I am running Clen w/ GH and the fat loss is unbelievable, more so than just clen alone. The cramps can be avoided to a great deal by supplmenting w/ Taurine.

Hey 40 can you share some details of your GH/Clen protocol?

Taurine does help a great deal, you should certainly use it if you are using clen.
For some reason my legs would get cramps regardless of how much taurine I was taking. (So I stay away from squats + clen combo.)