Clen vs Albuterol

that is exactly where i was going pretzel,that usually works for me

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Raise the calories up just a bit for a short abount of time. I’m sure you’re metabolism is slowed down. Let your body get to feel like it is normal again. Add quality fats and take it easy, but make sure you don’t gain too much back(a few pounds is ok). Then hit it hard by cutting back calories again by cutting the carbs very low and leaving the good fats and protein(no junk protein bars)upping the high intensity cardio and adding albuterol and I bet you’ll be surprised how fast you lose that last bit.[/quote]

Hmm ok, How short are we talking here? I was thinking of starting a cycle of either clen/alb in about 2 weeks. Would that be sufficient?

Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Way less carbs.

Agreed.

Try egg whites for breakfast. Chicken breast and veggies for lunch. Salmon/Fish for dinner.

That should help those last few lbs drop off.

I really like what these guys had to say

i would say start with 2 days a week, what ever path you choose stick to it for a while

do you have whatever you are planning on running on hand

I’d say 3 weeks of a couple hundred calories above maintenance levels(whatever that is at this point).

[hijack]

Please help me find something online that says asthma medication helps lose weight…

[/hijack]

EDIT: Checked google and my NSCA database… nothing.

albuteral sulfate in miniscule doses Vs. Albuteral in higher doses, diffferent purposes. sry to revive old thread. just cuz you have an NSCA cert doesnt mean ur up to hack with gear or anything like this. Pretty sure they dont discuss steroids and compunds such as clen and alb in NSCA.

well first we are gonna have to see your boobs to see your body type and understand how much weight you need to lose (just kidding)…sorry but we don’t see many girls around here…

I second the advice you are getting from these guys…try to up your protein but do it with eggs/nuts/lean meats and a good shake (bars are often loaded with sugar and not much better than candy)…i fill a protein shaker with powder, take it to go, and just add water and shake it when I need a quick meal…much better than a bar and keeps me from eating too much crap.

Increasing protein will help build more muscle which burns more fat…eating protein with each meal also helps to slow digestion.

Lose the rice and sub more veggies (leafy greens are best) especially at night…white rice is not a good thing to put in your system before sleeping. It fills the blood with sugar which will decrease insulin sensitivity and create fat storage.

When dieting I try to eat a dinner that is 50% lean protein like: tilapia/tuna/orange roughy/salmon/chicken/lean beef and 50% slow digesting carb like broccoli/spinach/cabbage/etc and then cottage cheese with some natural PB or fish oil caps before bed…it isn’t the greatest in terms of taste but it works well.

[quote]Miss TVH wrote:
SUUUUPER hard on my body.

[quote]

I see, firstly: I love your eyes (no not in some freaky Ed Gein kind of way, but the way an overly confident male does when he’s hitting on an appealing woman) Secondly: I vote, Si, on clen namely because I’ve riden that badboy in 6th gear, hitting redline and it has worked for me without fault. Some of the guys on here will tell you, “No don’t listen to GB, he’s deranged and on top of that very good-looking, has alot going for him, is associated with Dirty McGerdy, and will only hurt you in the end” and/or “Clen sucks, albuterol is better.” My advice is to run clen for 2 wks on and 2 wks off.

Taking no more than 80mcg. Consistent cardio and a protein heavy diet (Palumbo’s worked for me and is pretty consistent results wise with other trainers) in order not to lose that much muscle mass. I worked up to 7 days of cardio at 45 to 60 minutes a session on empty, first thing in the morning. I can’t stress enough on taking taurine and drinking G2s (low-carb Gatorade) every know and then. Consistency is the key with clen admin sucess. Cheerio

-GB