Clen/T-3 Cycle Advice

Hi T Nation, new here and just looking for some advice.

stats: 6"0, ~330, bf%~40, age:25
long term goal weight= 210-220
history: sports in highschool(football / wrestling), lifting/cardio on /off after highschool, currently have been going consistently over a year.
weight during HS sports ~250 fairly solid
peak weight after HS ~350

I ve been taking clen for a while now on a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle and at first i had some decent weight loss but it seems to have tapered away. im still pretty heavy with more to lose.

I have just gotten some T-3 recommended form a buddy who does a decent amount of other stuff so he has general experience with suppliments.

My main issue is finding a good cycle for these two toghether i havnt found anything consistant online

Any help is much appreciated

i have the T-3 25mcg tabs, and the40mcg clen tabs

Thanks

[quote]xauron wrote:
Hi T Nation, new here and just looking for some advice.

stats: 6"0, ~330, bf%~40, age:25
long term goal weight= 210-220
history: sports in highschool(football / wrestling), lifting/cardio on /off after highschool, currently have been going consistently over a year.
weight during HS sports ~250 fairly solid
peak weight after HS ~350

I ve been taking clen for a while now on a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle and at first i had some decent weight loss but it seems to have tapered away. im still pretty heavy with more to lose.

I have just gotten some T-3 recommended form a buddy who does a decent amount of other stuff so he has general experience with suppliments.

My main issue is finding a good cycle for these two toghether i havnt found anything consistant online

Any help is much appreciated

i have the T-3 25mcg tabs, and the40mcg clen tabs

Thanks[/quote]

My advice? At 6’ and 330 you REALLY need to focus on diet and exercise and save the drugs for when you’re around 250(at least), assuming that you have some good muscle mass under there. The drugs won’t do shit, if you don’t have your diet and cardio under control. And frankly, at your weight, I wouldn’t be messing around with my thyroid.

Yes, if you’re not losing fat at 40% with clen your diet needs a serious reality check before you look at more drug-based solutions.

It’s also ill-advised to run very much T3 without anabolics. Don’t know what the threshold is, but serious doses will just start catabolizing your muscle as well as fat.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Yes, if you’re not losing fat at 40% with clen your diet needs a serious reality check before you look at more drug-based solutions.

It’s also ill-advised to run very much T3 without anabolics. Don’t know what the threshold is, but serious doses will just start catabolizing your muscle as well as fat.[/quote]

i hvae been losing weight steadily now, i just started a serious diet a few months ago and keep my calories checked with an app. Im aware that diet is king for true fat loss. Just looking to sort of speed up the proccess with these suppliments. even if it is just taking them lightly.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

It’s also ill-advised to run very much T3 without anabolics. Don’t know what the threshold is, but serious doses will just start catabolizing your muscle as well as fat.[/quote]

False, it’s ill-advised to run ANY amount of T3 without anabolics.

i keep reading mixed views on if t-3 is bad without test, but others say stacked with clen its ok since clen has anticatabolic attributes to it. seems to be a long debate back and forth. if its a matter of losing some muscle. Not to worried about losing a little muscle if theres a trade off of alot of fat loss with a stack like this over time.

Im really just trying to fast pace some weight loss thought of stacking these two toghether paired with good diet and only a 3 day split of lifting with alot of cardio on other days. Ive been keeping my protein intake high(~minimum200g) and only trying to consume ~1800cals.

i admit my ignorance in some areas here. but i have tried to do my research before trying this. But yea reviews and other forumns keep showing mixed adice.

i do appreciate whats been said here thus far and any further input.

Clen’s supposed anti-catabolic effects are so weak that they’ve never been measured in humans. That bit of common knowledge comes from animal studies.