Clen Question

In another site, i have red that there are some problems using clen while not on AAS.

This is because the clen effects are gone after 2 weeks of usage, and the only way to get the effects again is to go off.

But the thing is that clen depletes T3 levels very quickly, and when you go off, you rebound.

When you are doing a fair amount of T3 alongside with clen, you can avoid most of that.

Now, the thing is that if you are using T3 you also have to be doing AAS at some extent so you don’t become a catabolic emo-like body guy.

At my age, AAS are not an option, neither is t3 i belive. But i was wanting to try clen to finish a fat loss phase (by using it on the last 2 weeks).

*What are your experiences with the above facts? Have you done clen/ketotifen only? If so, were your results nice?

Thanks in advance.

PS: please excuse my poor english. I hope you guys can understand.

Clen needs to be combined with cardio and a great diet to get good results. I did just clen with no cardio, at 150mcg for 2 weeks eating at maintence level and lost a couple pounds. I stopped though because while on clen i could not do anything high intensity. If i worked out or ran i would get this crazy intense pins and needles feeling all over my body, i would break out in red patches, and be super itchy all over. Everybodys different, but give it a shot

Clen raises body temperature 3-4degrees (F) and combined with intense training pushes your temperature even higher, sounds like you experienced heat rash (hives). Mega important to hydrate with cold water on Clen!

I am actually trying Albuterol now, i know its like the chemical cousin of clen, but i hear a lot of people get less sides, and was able to get it cheap so why not give it a shot. Im experiencing the same problems while drinking 1.5 gallons a day. So back to my good friend test, who never lets me down

Personally i haven’t felt much from albuterol. So i wanted to run clen to try it out. Now, is that “rebound” really that bad?

Also, clen is to be taken in the morning or before workout?

[quote]BAdWolf wrote:
Personally i haven’t felt much from albuterol. So i wanted to run clen to try it out. Now, is that “rebound” really that bad?

Also, clen is to be taken in the morning or before workout?[/quote]

Hey man, you can do either morning or pre-workout, but if you’re workout is after say 3pm it will def impede your sleep cycle. What do you mean by “rebound”? Sides? Yes, depending on your tolerance for stimulants (Mind you, Clen stimulates in a different way then say caffeine) then it can cause jitters, increased HR, increased BP, and night sweating.
Someone (don’t remember who) said it best… “Clen, makes your brain lie to your glands”

[quote]Randizo wrote:

[quote]BAdWolf wrote:

Also, clen is to be taken in the morning or before workout?[/quote]

Hey man, you can do either morning or pre-workout, but if you’re workout is after say 3pm it will def impede your sleep cycle. What do you mean by “rebound”? Sides? Yes, depending on your tolerance for stimulants (Mind you, Clen stimulates in a different way then say caffeine) then it can cause jitters, increased HR, increased BP, and night sweating.
Someone (don’t remember who) said it best… “Clen, makes your brain lie to your glands”[/quote]

By rebound i meant that your metabolism would be very very slow (due the low T3 levels), making fat regain very easy.

I have researched and found that the “t3” depletion was because Clenbuterol actually depletes your taurine levels in the liver, inhibiting the T4–>T3 conversion. So you should be taking 4-5g of taurine a day alongside with clenbuterol to avoid that dreaded rebound effect.

I’ll be doing it for the next two weeks, i’ll be also using ketotifen (to avoid the beta-2 receptor down regulation) and taurine.

Let’s se how this works, feedback is always appreciated thanks!

Def keep me posted! Also you can get a blitzkrieg of taurine from sugar free monster drinks (the blue ones)

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Def keep me posted! Also you can get a blitzkrieg of taurine from sugar free monster drinks (the blue ones)[/quote]

Yeah i know, but that way it would be way more expensive.

Anyway, bad news, i went to my source and they had no clenbuterol in stock =( . Also went to the only supplement store in my city that sells taurine only and they also didn’t had any bottle.

I’'l have to wait i guess…