Clen Protocol

Lately there has been a lot of talk on the boards about using Clenbutorol.

What people need to know is that clen is a dangerous drug and unlike steroids. The recomendation that clen be cycle only for two weeks is not only because of Beta2 receptor down regulation. Long term side effects such as left sided cardiac atrophy can occur very quickly - in as little as one month in some cases when taken in high doses. Other sides can quickly occur when overdosing: tachycardia (sudden, rapid racing of the heart)hypokalemia, hypophosphatemia, potassium depletion, taurine depletion, headaches, tremors, and vertigo.

Clen is not like ephedrine. Simply put it works directly at the top of the tree, partitioning nutrients to be burned for energy - i.e. fat- where as ephedrine works at the bottom of the tree, stimulating the central nervous system, activating the sympathetic nervous system which inturn branches its way throughout the body, one branch working its way down to perform simmilar actions to that of clen.

With clen you don’t need to feel ‘jittery’ to know it is working. If you do, you are taking too much. It is a more precise and potent drug, then ephedrine. All be it ephedrine has its own risks, but most people are familiar with the recomended amount of ephedrine to take since it was a herbal supplement legaly purchased over the counter for many years. On the other hand, most people I find do not have a clue how to use clen, and often titrate it to effect - only refraining from increasing the dose when they become too ‘wired’, or sick.

So with that aside here is the clen protocol that I use.

Safe recomendation are that you do not exceed 100 mcg per day. I recomend 150mcg as the ceiling limit - seeing most of us weigh over 200 lbs. If you weigh closer to 100 lbs I suggest you divide all the following doses by 1/2:

*divide daily dose into 2 servings - one preferably after your morning cardio if you are able to do it, and the second before 4 pm, assuming you work a day shift.

Begin with a total of 25mcg per day and
increase by 25mcg each day until day 6 which will be 150 mcg per day. Do not exceed this. Continue with 150 mcg per day until day 11 in which you should begin ramping down taking 25mcg less each day until day 15.

*At anytime you experience any of the above listed side effects, do decrease your dose by 25mcg, and continue at that dose untill the end of your cycle.

*Saftey is the most important key to all this, and your diet. You can’t have a high calorie diet and expect any results from clen. Clen does have anticatabolic effects so make use of them, keep those carbs low, and allow your body to feed off itself. If you are using AAS, the steroids in conjection with the anticatabolic effects of clen will prevent or minimize muscle loss.

*You can use a thyroid fat burner at the same time as clen. I personally have found both T2 pro with extra L-Tyrosine, or the old hotrox to work really well in conjuction with clen as of course T3 does as well.

*Under no circumstance at all should you use any other adrenergic stimmulant while on clen. i.e. That means no ephedrine, or supplemental caffiene e.t.c.

I hope this has cleared up some missconseptions about clen.

1 Like

good post P22, This will help a lot of people who are contemplating running clen.

great post and thanks your protocol was similar to waht i was planning on using except i was going to taper up to 100mcg a day split in 4 25mcg doses throughout the day

Pretty good info; I’d argue the point of taking clen around 4 p.m.; unless you don’t mind staying up all night.

Definitely stay vigilant on the caloric intake. Experience has proven clen will only help maintain what you’ve already got if your diet is high fat & carb-laden.

Good luck

First, I want to say that Every drug can be administered in a way to minimize the negative consequences-be it through dose or duration.
Testosterone, for instance, can be administered virtually side-effect free, assuming dosages/durations are reasonable, through ancillary products like dutasteride, letrozole, and clomid…All while reaping the numerous benefits like increased protein synthesis, improved insulin sensitivity, increased libido, etc…In other words, when used, the risk to benefit ratio is heavily in favor of the benefit.
Clenbuterol on the other hand, is much riskier than the benefit that one may receive, IMO…I believe it is only mildly anti-catabolic, which if you’re using androgens to diet is a moot point anyways. It also down regulates beta-2 receptors in 2-3 weeks, thus providing a small window to use it…And last, as p22 mentioned, there have been documented scientific studies proving it has detrimental effects on the heart.
My experience with it was not good…I used clenbuterol for the last 2 weeks leading up to my first show and came in psychologically drained- the constant jitters and heart palpitations were freaking me out…and this was off only 40mcg/d…My second show I took HOT-ROX for the duration of pre-contest and came in not only much sharper, but avoided the side effects that clen gave me. I don’t know, I just think there are other options that are equally, if not more effective, and MUCH safer…But, if you do decide to use it, follow the guidelines that p22 has laid out 4 you.

MK

So, according to what prisonner mentionned, it is a misconception to stack clen with ephedrine+cafeine in the off weeks if we follow this cycle pattern? : 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

you can use the other stimulents during the off weeks. Be conservative though, as Clen has a long halflife, and it will still be working in your system.
This is another reason why you taper down clen, as if you didn’t it would still be quite active in your body at the end of the two weeks when you began your ECA stack.