Clen Post Cycle?

i have heard 2 totally opposite opinions on clen post cycle. One view point states that you will lose muscle mass if you use it without as. Second viewpoint states that it will raise test levels resulting in increased muscle gain, most importantly raising the test levels until your body recovers and starts producing the normal amount of test. I have also heard its anti-catabolic properties are over exaggerated and in PCT you want to keep calories up while clen will aide in burning more calories and hurt to salvage gains. Anyone want to clarify?

anyone?

Ever thought of googling this?

I know the answer, but also know it’s on the net.

Google it and you’ll find your answer.

Have some initiative and don’t be so damned pushy. Having to bump your thread because people ignored means one of two things:

1. No one gives a fuck.

2. The OP is apparently lazy and refuses to do any research themselves.

World

Do not use clen post cycle if your wish to keep a higher percentage of your size and strength gains.

But like World said, you could have found that out with the seach buttom at the top.

straight from google:

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clen is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the
user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding
body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his
intensity in the gym.

Would you both agree?

I would not.

Clen without AAS has always seemed to be a disaster for anyone I know of wishing to maintain their size. Sure, you will lose lots of fat at a quicker pace assuming your diet is in order, but it comes at a price.

Not sure what source you read that from google, but IMHO it is dead wrong.

World

Yeah as you can see going to “google” isn’t always the best option. Thanks for answering my question world

Look at more than one source.

Try and find actual scientific and proven facts. Then put two and two together and it wont be that hard.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I would not.

Clen without AAS has always seemed to be a disaster for anyone I know of wishing to maintain their size. Sure, you will lose lots of fat at a quicker pace assuming your diet is in order, but it comes at a price.

World[/quote]

A disaster? How so? From what I understand, Clen is an anabolic, but has catabolic affects, but also anti-catabolic effects. The two level out to become anti-catabolic \ anabolic. I guess it is wrongly named anabolic as it doesn’t allow someone to grow, but it prevents protein breakdown, but also protein synthesis. I do not think the word “disaster” would be well put. I am using Clen + T3 right now and, so far, have had no muscle loss. A few minor negative sides such as slight headache and feeling jittery, but nothing else.

Not trying to say you are wrong or anything, but I have heard nothing about people losing muscle on Clen until now, just T3. If you could provide sources to the fact that Clen is more catabolic than anabolic, I would like to read it.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
World1187 wrote:
I would not.

World

A disaster? How so? From what I understand, Clen is an anabolic, but has catabolic affects, but also anti-catabolic effects. The two level out to become anti-catabolic \ anabolic. I guess it is wrongly named anabolic as it doesn’t allow someone to grow, but it prevents protein breakdown, but also protein synthesis. I do not think the word “disaster” would be well put. I am using Clen + T3 right now and, so far, have had no muscle loss. A few minor negative sides such as slight headache and feeling jittery, but nothing else.

Not trying to say you are wrong or anything, but I have heard nothing about people losing muscle on Clen until now, just T3. If you could provide sources to the fact that Clen is more catabolic than anabolic, I would like to read it.[/quote]

Want a source? How about me the week before a contest a year ago. Want some more? Damned near every female trainee of mine and two of the guys.

Clen is nasty stuff and I would personally never advise using it without AAS, unless of course the individual concerned with only losing weight, no matter the fact it is a combination of LBM and fat.

World

I personally know of 1 person who attempted to incorporate clen into his PCT following a bulking cycle. Out of the 25 pounds he gained on cycle he only managed to keep 10.

I used clen to drop fat and it works fine.
regarding LBM catabolism it is a problem if you do a long cycle (more tnan 6-8weeks)

As far as i have read clen lose its anabolic (very mild anabolic) power after about 6 weeks.

I never used it with AAS and i have to say i have kept my LBM (aside of the “normal” lost due to cutting).

Never used as PCT and i think it is a bad idea.

Just my 2cents