Clen Or Winstrol?

I am at about 14%bf and looking to get around to about 8%. My buddy just got some clen, winstrol, and Eq in and I was wondering what would be the best stack to run with these. Want to get the lean/hard look.

[quote]JoKeR67452 wrote:
I am at about 14%bf and looking to get around to about 8%. My buddy just got some clen, winstrol, and Eq in and I was wondering what would be the best stack to run with these. Want to get the lean/hard look. [/quote]

DIET…diet…diet…diet…

None of those drugs will give you a lean/hard look if you don’t have everything else perfect first.

First make sure your diet and training are down and then do some research on the said drugs.

Test is generally agreed as a base…winny by itself is known as a very weak steroid.

I haven’t used clen, and know some who love it and some that hate it…so your own research and opinion is what matters as to what to take here.

Good luck

DG

clen works, but it is a very dirty drug when used in the amounts you need to loose fat.

it is very easy to over do it and mess yourself up

a betetr idea at your body fat % would IMO be to use an eca stack and diet
stay away from the aas for now if you wanted to run a cycle with test as a base then thats cool but with just winny you will do next to nothing imo. others will disagree im sure but it is a well known fact that a cutting cycle is only as good as a persons diet and training.
so get these in check first.