Clen or ECA?

I know clen works well, based on people that I know who have used it, but I have also heard that the ECA stack can actually be more effective then clen, plus I have seen some people on here say it works better sometimes also. I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

I was thinking that the ECA stack may actually be on the safer side, and if it actually works better then Clen, why not go with the ECA stack? Plus, Ephedra is a lot easier to get then clen.

1 Like

I have found the ECA stack to have a far better fat burning affect than Clen.

I’m also looking into ECA stacks.

Has anyone used the OTC Vasopro for the E with good results? I just don’t know if I need pure ephedra for it to be effective or if ephedrine HCL will work well.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

Has anyone used the OTC Vasopro for the E with good results? I just don’t know if I need pure ephedra for it to be effective or if ephedrine HCL will work well.

[/quote]

Yeah that is fine. I used that one every time. It’s good to go and no different as far as effects than the “pure” stuff.

[quote]football061 wrote:
I know clen works well, based on people that I know who have used it, but I have also heard that the ECA stack can actually be more effective then clen, plus I have seen some people on here say it works better sometimes also. I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

I was thinking that the ECA stack may actually be on the safer side, and if it actually works better then Clen, why not go with the ECA stack? Plus, Ephedra is a lot easier to get then clen.[/quote]

Exactly right on the points made.

It is WAY safer for you. For one thing, you won’t have to worry about cardiomegaly happening to you, (excessive heart growth). That’s not a good thing if you want a full long life.

go for it!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Yeah that is fine. I used that one every time. It’s good to go and no different as far as effects than the “pure” stuff.[/quote]

Ok, been checking out the Vasopro, as I was also looking at it. Does the expectorant included with it going to cause problems if stacked with the C and the A? Because I found a 600 count of 10mg Ephedra HCL all by itself, with no expectorant in it, but even though it’s from a website that sells other ephedra products, it looks shady because it’s in a plain white bottle. I’ll post the website since it’s not an actual AAS source, rather a perfectly legal supp. website. If you guys can take a look at it and lemme know what you think that would be awesome.

http://www.vasopro-ephedrine.net/ephedrine-25mg.html

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
football061 wrote:

I was thinking that the ECA stack may actually be on the safer side, and if it actually works better then Clen, why not go with the ECA stack? Plus, Ephedra is a lot easier to get then clen.

Exactly right on the points made.

It is WAY safer for you. For one thing, you won’t have to worry about cardiomegaly happening to you, (excessive heart growth). That’s not a good thing if you want a full long life.

go for it![/quote]

Thanks Bud, I appreciate the feedback! I think I am going to go with it but could you let me know what you think about my last post above? I may be over thinking everything but I like to have all my t’s crossed and I’s dotted just to be on the safe/effective side of things.

ECA - anorectic, hunger suppression, energy, anti-depressant, clarity of mind, 3-4 hour half life?

Clen - anti-catabolic, anabolic?, increased hunger, increased body temp, 36 hours half life, can cause cramps, tight muscles

I go with clen in two week cycles then go with eca for two weeks and stay off clen for another 2 more weeks. Clen can make you drowsy, cause head aches and I was even throwing up once.

I go with clen for the tight muscle feeling and that I feel like I get stronger while loosing fat. But I feel like I do pay for the benefit I get. Nothing for free…

funmetal

[quote]funmetal wrote:
ECA - anorectic, hunger suppression, energy, anti-depressant, clarity of mind, 3-4 hour half life?

Clen - anti-catabolic, anabolic?, increased hunger, increased body temp, 36 hours half life, can cause cramps, tight muscles

I go with clen in two week cycles then go with eca for two weeks and stay off clen for another 2 more weeks. Clen can make you drowsy, cause head aches and I was even throwing up once.

I go with clen for the tight muscle feeling and that I feel like I get stronger while loosing fat. But I feel like I do pay for the benefit I get. Nothing for free…

funmetal[/quote]

I’ve thought about that, but I’ve also read, and I may be speaking out my ass, or the article that said it, is the ECA stack, or the Ephedra more importantly, plays a role in anti-catabolism, and actually helps prevent muscle loss. I’m guessing though that it may not be AS significant as clen, but both play the same role nonetheless.

InTheZone wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Yeah that is fine. I used that one every time. It’s good to go and no different as far as effects than the “pure” stuff.

Ok, been checking out the Vasopro, as I was also looking at it. Does the expectorant included with it going to cause problems if stacked with the C and the A? Because I found a 600 count of 10mg Ephedra HCL all by itself, with no expectorant in it, but even though it’s from a website that sells other ephedra products, it looks shady because it’s in a plain white bottle. I’ll post the website since it’s not an actual AAS source, rather a perfectly legal supp. website. If you guys can take a look at it and lemme know what you think that would be awesome.

http://www.vasopro-ephedrine.net/ephedrine-25mg.html[/quote]

Yeah that looks good. I've used both and like you don't want/need the Guaf. So good one, thanks I'll try this place also myself. Good deal really considering how many tabs you get as well. Hope it's legit, you never know, but it probably is.

Oh and the thing about clen being so anticatabolic and even anabolic to some degree. Though there are some studies on rats etc, showing this, it’s still quite contested in a lot of circles just how effective it is at that. Frankly the eca is muscle sparing too, and much safer for you, so hands down it would be my preference. I initially was very interested in clen too, but after researching it extensively and not seeing much concrete evidence on the muscle building claims, and a lot of negative evidence on heart growth among other negatives, I just said screw it, it’s not worth the risk to me.

ToneBone

just take some DNP and call it a day…HAHAHA NO jk ECA over Clen all the way clen is NaStY like tone said. excessive heart growth…um no thanks

[quote]Game_over wrote:
just take some DNP and call it a day…HAHAHA NO jk ECA over Clen all the way clen is NaStY like tone said. excessive heart growth…um no thanks[/quote]

LOL! After reading AR’s bout with DNP I almost shit my pants! It sounded like walking to hell and back. No thank you for me, haha

Game_over wrote:
just take some DNP and call it a day…HAHAHA NO jk ECA over Clen all the way clen is NaStY like tone said. excessive heart growth…um no thanks

LOL! After reading AR’s bout with DNP I almost shit my pants! It sounded like walking to hell and back. No thank you for me, haha[/quote]

Listen I just want to point out that this is just my personal opinion and have never used it. There are some really experienced guys here who HAVE used it with success. Contrl being one of them if my memory serves me corretly. He would be a good guy to ask about it if you want an honest and experienced guy to talk to about it.

ToneBone

no kidding ive always kinda wondered though you know? like what it would really be like… to sit around with no energy sweating like crazy and drop 20 lbs?? You would have to basically take a 2 week vaca to do it it seems like?!

Is there a downside to having the Gauf in it? Cuz thats what I’ve been considering since they come in 25mg tabs which makes the dose an easy one pill.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
football061 wrote:
Game_over wrote:

LOL! After reading AR’s bout with DNP I almost shit my pants! It sounded like walking to hell and back. No thank you for me, haha

Listen I just want to point out that this is just my personal opinion and have never used it. There are some really experienced guys here who HAVE used it with success. Contrl being one of them if my memory serves me corretly. He would be a good guy to ask about it if you want an honest and experienced guy to talk to about it.

ToneBone[/quote]

Thanks, but I’m just starting to venture into the more serious weight loss categories. Maybe one day far down the road when I become experienced with AAS and others alike I may venture into the crazier substances such as DNP.

And as Game_Over stated, you would probably need a 2 week vacation just to do it, lol. Although it is curiously interesting to know what it would be like.

I wanna know what happened to big balls since all his talk about using DNP.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Is there a downside to having the Gauf in it? Cuz thats what I’ve been considering since they come in 25mg tabs which makes the dose an easy one pill.[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking, I’ve started my order but havn’t submitted it yet, on the 10mg 600 pill bottle but it’s being shipped from canada and I don’t know if I’ll have customs issues considering the sites that sell Vasopure request the FDA or DEA form, whatever the hell it is. I hope I won’t, but there is always that chance.

*Edit
Just emailed the store from which the 10mg 600 pill bottles are sold from. Got a reply within 10 mins stating that the order will pass through no problem! Let’s hope it’s true, haha

did you have to submit i.d.?

InTheZone wrote:
football061 wrote:
Game_over wrote:

ToneBone

Thanks, but I’m just starting to venture into the more serious weight loss categories. Maybe one day far down the road when I become experienced with AAS and others alike I may venture into the crazier substances such as DNP.

And as Game_Over stated, you would probably need a 2 week vacation just to do it, lol. Although it is curiously interesting to know what it would be like. [/quote]

Hey bud just to clarify, I was referring to the clen, not DNP, which is an even more dangerous animal. Not sure if you got that.

TBN