T Nation

Clen or Albuterol for Weight Loss?

Use to take Clen about 2 yrs ago to lose weight fast. I have heard that albuterol is more effectivefor weight loss than Clen. I am more trying to lose weight and tone not using it to gain strength or bulk up in anyway. I have gained 25 lbs of unwanted fat and want to lose it fast.

Also, am I able to take a thermogenic with whichever one is more effective as well?? Such as HOT-ROX Extreme? Or is that too much??

It’s my thinking that Clen is more effective than albuterol for fat loss (not specifically weight loss), and also contains the anti-catabolic properties which albuterol does not, although I would say that the latter would be easier to find a quality product. As for the thermogenic, I believe albuterol speeds up heart rate more significantly than clen so i’d be more sceptical about adding it onto albuterol, but thats just opinion. Note, I’ve only used Clen in the past, so i’m not speaking from anecdotal evidence of my own.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
It’s my thinking that Clen is more effective than albuterol for fat loss (not specifically weight loss), and also contains the anti-catabolic properties which albuterol does not, although I would say that the latter would be easier to find a quality product. As for the thermogenic, I believe albuterol speeds up heart rate more significantly than clen so i’d be more sceptical about adding it onto albuterol, but thats just opinion. Note, I’ve only used Clen in the past, so i’m not speaking from anecdotal evidence of my own.
[/quote]
It is quite the opposite albuterol has shown that has slightly anabolic properties while clen is pretty catabolic, also even though clen is a little better for fatloss, from experience i would recommend albuterol as being much milder in side effects and very effective for fatloss. Also albuterol has been shown no to cause necrosis of the heart tissue like clen does.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
It is quite the opposite albuterol has shown that has slightly anabolic properties while clen is pretty catabolic, also even though clen is a little better for fatloss, from experience i would recommend albuterol as being much milder in side effects and very effective for fatloss. Also albuterol has been shown no to cause necrosis of the heart tissue like clen does. [/quote]

It is my understanding that Albuterol is a 2nd gen, beta-agonist, stimulating both B1 + B2 receptors, (B1 providing the increase in heart rate), whilst Clen is third generation and in essence acting only on the B2 receptor. This, as far as I’ve read is the receptor responsible for the increase in direct mobilization of fat tissue. Hence, the thinking behind my reply. I’m in no way refuting your response, but could you provide me with some evidence or supporting studies to your claims?

Sorry, I have never been in a forum before…lol!! and I hit quick response but apparently it didn’t post my response?? So anyway what I am wondering is, if I do take the albuterol, what dosage do I take in ML since it is liquid and I will be taking in orally. When I took clen, I took .75 ml and took it for a month straight and then off a week and went back on. Should I do the same with albuterol. I did some research and couldn’t find anything about cycling soooo maybe you don’t have to?? And it said start out taking 4 mgs a day and work up to doing that 3 times a day. So I guess that would be one ml?? However I am a girl, so would I take half of that?

You should take winnie, anadrol, and dexxa >:]

5mg per day winnie
50mg per day anadrol
50mg per week deca (~ 1/4 mL)

Keep your calories low

[quote]anime wrote:
You should take winnie, anadrol, and dexxa >:]

5mg per day winnie
50mg per day anadrol
50mg per week deca (~ 1/4 mL)

Keep your calories low[/quote]

hmmm well pretty much a novice at this and the only reason I was going to try albuterol is because I heard it was better than clen, which I have taken before. I am a simple girl and I know that clen has worked in the past. Taking 3 seems a bit much…lol!! So are those that you mentioned above liquid or pill form? I personally like liquid.

And I already ordered the albuterol, so pretty much just am wondering if I treat it the same way as clen. I have seen some posts where people say you don’t have to cycle it and others say, do 3 weeks on and one week off. So just wondering if i should cycle it or not. And I am a girl, 135 5’6, looking to lose about 15 to 20lbs. And want to lose it quick!!

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
[/quote]
It is quite the opposite albuterol has shown that has slightly anabolic properties while clen is pretty catabolic, also even though clen is a little better for fatloss, from experience i would recommend albuterol as being much milder in side effects and very effective for fatloss. Also albuterol has been shown no to cause necrosis of the heart tissue like clen does. [/quote]

Sorry, I have never been in a forum before and I am still trying to figure out how to respond…lol!! and I hit quick response but apparently it didn’t post my response?? And I posted this as wellbut have modified it because I did some research and found a lil more info…So anyway what I am wondering is, if I do take the albuterol, what dosage do I take? it is liquid and I will be taking in orally.

When I took clen, I took .75 ml to start out and ended with .90 ml and took it for a month straight and then off a week and went back on. Should I do the same with albuterol. I did some research and some people say that you do not need to cycle and other posts said that you should do 3 weeks on and one week off?? And it said start out taking 4 mgs a day and work up to doing that 3 times a day. However I am a girl, so would I take half of that? And do you think that I would need to do a cycle?

[quote]trueprincezz wrote:
Sorry, I have never been in a forum before…lol!! and I hit quick response but apparently it didn’t post my response?? So anyway what I am wondering is, if I do take the albuterol, what dosage do I take in ML since it is liquid and I will be taking in orally. When I took clen, I took .75 ml and took it for a month straight and then off a week and went back on. Should I do the same with albuterol. I did some research and couldn’t find anything about cycling soooo maybe you don’t have to?? And it said start out taking 4 mgs a day and work up to doing that 3 times a day. So I guess that would be one ml?? However I am a girl, so would I take half of that?[/quote]

You would need to know the Milligrams per Millilitre (mg/ml) before anyone could tell you how much you would take in liquid form. I’m not sure about dosages for woman, haven’t ever really bothered to look into it. I know for Clen, 3 days on 2 days off or up to 5 days on 2 days off is an appropriate way to cycle it. You could also take a cap or 2 of benadryl to help reset your receptors (take at night because it will make you drowsy).

To be totally honest tho, from your writing you don’t sound like someone who should be using either Clen or Albuterol. Anyhow…good luck. Do more research.

For as much as I know albuterol is a selective beta2 agonist, which will act exclusively on beat 2 receptors.
Quoting wikipedia: “The tertiary butyl group in salbutamol (or albuterol) makes it more selective for β2-receptors. The drug is sold as a racemic mixture mainly because the (S)-enantiomer blocks metabolism pathways while the ®-enantiomer shows activity.”
Also
From T-MAG–

?I thought albuterol was almost not effective at all but it seems I was wrong:

There’s pretty compelling evidence that shows albuterol is just about as effective as clenbuterol at increasing anabolism, with one exception: Albuterol is effective at “clinically safe” doses (in man), and clenbuterol is not. In other words, in order to achieve an anabolic effect from clenbuterol, you need to exceed its safety limits (which is not necessarily dangerous or undesirable for us healthy bodybuilder types).

On the other hand, albuterol, at clinically safe doses, increases whole-body protein content in rats by 20% in just three weeks! So it really does increase protein synthesis.

Furthermore, there are several studies that show albuterol is effective at significantly increasing power output and muscular endurance in man. Additionally, albuterol is heart healthy, prevents muscle catabolism, and is a pretty darn good asthma medicine to boot.

By all indications, albuterol should be effective for at least three to four weeks at increasing muscle mass before you need a week off from use. And from a personal experience, this bears out as well. I’ve had reasonably good success with albuterol, and I suggest anyone who has access to the drug to give it a try.

I recommend 16 mg a day, taken in either two doses spaced 8-10 hours apart, or four doses spaced about four hours apart. Go on cycles of 3-4 weeks on, one week off.

Be careful about stacking other adrenergic agonists, like ephedra, with albuterol. If you can tolerate the combination, go for it, but test it out first. The half-life of albuterol is about five hours, so if the doses are too frequent, there’s a cumulative effect that could get the better of you, sending your heart into an arrhythmia that rivals the tempo of a hummingbird’s wings.

Just be aware that there are enormous tolerance differences between people. So start out slowly with minimal doses until you get a handle on how your body reacts to these compounds.

And regarding aspirin, bag the idea of using it for anything other than pain control. Stacking it with stimulants is out of date and actually counterproductive.?

I cnt seem to find another study that compared the anabolic effects of albuterol and clen with albuterol being the winner of the two… Also alb is much safer than clen and much bearable to a user. I am currently on 24 mgs a day spread 8 mg x 3 times a day, and on 20-30 mg of tamoxifen citrate (am going to use it only for a week, although it isnt pct it’s just a personal experiment) and DAMN it is working, i can even take a after dinner nap without probs, and I do drink a lot of coffee during the day, so yep I’d suggest albuterol (12-24 mgs), 1 mg of ketotifen fumarate before sleep , very low carb /ketogenic diet, with intermittent fasting (aka leanganis) and cardio, for the most amazing and fast fatloss I have ever experiences, nolva would also help but I am still researching on the subject, so I cant put my hand in the flame for this. Also I will probably try some metformin, but I am not entirely sure of its use. anyways these are my 2 cents.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
For as much as I know albuterol is a selective beta2 agonist, which will act exclusively on beat 2 receptors.
Quoting wikipedia: “The tertiary butyl group in salbutamol (or albuterol) makes it more selective for β2-receptors. The drug is sold as a racemic mixture mainly because the (S)-enantiomer blocks metabolism pathways while the ®-enantiomer shows activity.”
Also
From T-MAG–

?I thought albuterol was almost not effective at all but it seems I was wrong:

There’s pretty compelling evidence that shows albuterol is just about as effective as clenbuterol at increasing anabolism, with one exception: Albuterol is effective at “clinically safe” doses (in man), and clenbuterol is not. In other words, in order to achieve an anabolic effect from clenbuterol, you need to exceed its safety limits (which is not necessarily dangerous or undesirable for us healthy bodybuilder types).

On the other hand, albuterol, at clinically safe doses, increases whole-body protein content in rats by 20% in just three weeks! So it really does increase protein synthesis.

Furthermore, there are several studies that show albuterol is effective at significantly increasing power output and muscular endurance in man. Additionally, albuterol is heart healthy, prevents muscle catabolism, and is a pretty darn good asthma medicine to boot.

By all indications, albuterol should be effective for at least three to four weeks at increasing muscle mass before you need a week off from use. And from a personal experience, this bears out as well. I’ve had reasonably good success with albuterol, and I suggest anyone who has access to the drug to give it a try.

I recommend 16 mg a day, taken in either two doses spaced 8-10 hours apart, or four doses spaced about four hours apart. Go on cycles of 3-4 weeks on, one week off.

Be careful about stacking other adrenergic agonists, like ephedra, with albuterol. If you can tolerate the combination, go for it, but test it out first. The half-life of albuterol is about five hours, so if the doses are too frequent, there’s a cumulative effect that could get the better of you, sending your heart into an arrhythmia that rivals the tempo of a hummingbird’s wings.

Just be aware that there are enormous tolerance differences between people. So start out slowly with minimal doses until you get a handle on how your body reacts to these compounds.

And regarding aspirin, bag the idea of using it for anything other than pain control. Stacking it with stimulants is out of date and actually counterproductive.?

I cnt seem to find another study that compared the anabolic effects of albuterol and clen with albuterol being the winner of the two… Also alb is much safer than clen and much bearable to a user. I am currently on 24 mgs a day spread 8 mg x 3 times a day, and on 20-30 mg of tamoxifen citrate (am going to use it only for a week, although it isnt pct it’s just a personal experiment) and DAMN it is working, i can even take a after dinner nap without probs, and I do drink a lot of coffee during the day, so yep I’d suggest albuterol (12-24 mgs), 1 mg of ketotifen fumarate before sleep , very low carb /ketogenic diet, with intermittent fasting (aka leanganis) and cardio, for the most amazing and fast fatloss I have ever experiences, nolva would also help but I am still researching on the subject, so I cant put my hand in the flame for this. Also I will probably try some metformin, but I am not entirely sure of its use. anyways these are my 2 cents.[/quote]

Thank you for all of your advice. Like I said, I used to take clen and saw results within a couple of months,so I think I will be fine on albuterol. And I will take your recommended dose. I will do that for one cycle and then see how it goes adding a thermogenic. Thank you so much and you have a great body btw!! Nice work!!

Please take anabolic steroids in low doses all women.

i dont know what you guys getting from those black markets and shitty websites but here in Turkey we have thing called ventolin tablet 4mg in pharmacy. it contains salbutamol. I didnt used steroids and im an intermediate advanced natural lifter which tried ventolin. When cutting its hard to keep bench gains naturally. im always doing fullbody workouts 2-3 times a week.

This thing is protecting your bench strength in even 1000 calorie deficit for 3 days as i experienced without any side effects. its fat burning abilities starting on 8-32mg at one dosage for me. if you are going above 8mg at one dosage you need kalinor 2grams potasium effervescent tablets otherwise you can get a heart attack or a crazy inflamation on your muscles which will be need a 2-4 week off from gym and popping NSAID and muscle relaxants if your inflamation will be very high doctor will prescribe you corticosteroid so you need shitloads of potasium to get real benefits of this drug and not snap some shit up but muscle preserving effect is working at 4mg without any change in heartbeat for me. this is just real pharma product. if you do cardio and you dont want to lose strength you should pop some 8-16mg before cardio with potasium and multivitamin tablets. working very good with intermettent fasting. 3 day cut 1 day glycogen replenishment 800 grams of carbss… very effective. event with some creatine and metformine you cna get more glycogen.

Despite the sides, Clen is much more effective.

1 Like