Clen on Cycle? Danger?

Hey guys,
Just want to say a first quick hello, I’m new but have lurked the forums for ages just never made an account until now.

My question is that is it dangerous to run clen while on 300mg of test enanthate a week?

Was thinking it would be beneficial near the end of a cycle, maybe the last two weeks to cut BF while still on high test?

lol.

clen is fine dose it no more than 2 weeks at a time while taking equal time off from it

Cheers jim

I’d avoid it…use ephedrine, T3 or even DNP. Necrosis of the heart tissue is not something you want to mess with.

Cue someone saying “but those studies don’t prove anything…they were done on rats!” I don’t care, honestly if you’re not preparing for a contest, cardio & diet will get you there just fine.

all those fat burning drugs scare me.

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:
I’d avoid it…use ephedrine, T3 or even DNP. Necrosis of the heart tissue is not something you want to mess with.

Cue someone saying “but those studies don’t prove anything…they were done on rats!” I don’t care, honestly if you’re not preparing for a contest, cardio & diet will get you there just fine.[/quote]

Clen scares you, but DNP doesn’t??? DNP terrifies me. I have a buddy who used it for a week to drop some weight fast, and he looked so absolutely miserable that it made me miserable just being in the gym with him.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:

Cue someone saying “but those studies don’t prove anything…they were done on rats!” I don’t care, honestly if you’re not preparing for a contest, cardio & diet will get you there just fine.[/quote]

Clen scares you, but DNP doesn’t??? DNP terrifies me. I have a buddy who used it for a week to drop some weight fast, and he looked so absolutely miserable that it made me miserable just being in the gym with him.[/quote]

You’re more scared of being/looking miserable than necrosis of the heart?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:

Clen scares you, but DNP doesn’t??? DNP terrifies me. I have a buddy who used it for a week to drop some weight fast, and he looked so absolutely miserable that it made me miserable just being in the gym with him.[/quote]

You’re more scared of being/looking miserable than necrosis of the heart?[/quote]

I’m more scared of a drug that can literally cook you from the inside and which has an effective dose of the same order of magnitude as a potentially lethal dose.

The 2002 study showing heart necrosis in rats is a perfect example of how stupid animal studies can be - they gave the poor rats 5mg/kg (!!!) of clen. Another rat study (2006) shows no myotoxicity at 10 mcg/kg, while yet another (2005) shows statisically significant apostasis at 10 mcg/kg (that’s a 1mg dose for a 100kg human), but insignificant apostasis at 1mcg/kg (i.e. it is detectable, but the error in the measurement is of the same order as the measurement itself, so the incidence of apostasis at 1mcg/kg is inconclusive).

I still don’t have any intention of taking clen, but that’s because I don’t have any conceivable use for it.

That is the worst advice I have ever seen handed out, please tell me you were kidding? DNP, REALLY??

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
That is the worst advice I have ever seen handed out, please tell me you were kidding? DNP, REALLY??[/quote]

Uh yeah…I think it’s safer than Clen. I’m not saying its safe, notice how I offered 2 alternatives before that? And notice how I recommend cardio & diet for this individual?

What, in your opinion, are the risks of taking DNP?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
That is the worst advice I have ever seen handed out, please tell me you were kidding? DNP, REALLY??[/quote]

Uh yeah…I think it’s safer than Clen. I’m not saying its safe, notice how I offered 2 alternatives before that? And notice how I recommend cardio & diet for this individual?

What, in your opinion, are the risks of taking DNP?[/quote]

Think of having a fever, and why you go to the doctor if you’re running a consistent temp of 103-104…same possible results. DNP raises body temp. Prolonged incresed temp can result in overheating, possible brain damage, and if you’re taking too large a dose, death (okay, maybe a little over the top, but possible).

Being a phenol it’s also something that could possibly increase your chances of getting cancer. Risky enough? I’d choose clen over that shit any day of the week. Clen isn’t something that is a very good choice either IMO.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

You’re a fucking moron. That’s my opinion.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

You’re a fucking moron. That’s my opinion.[/quote]

Noted. At least this “moron” can buy gear without getting ripped off LMAO…Toby Queef, what a loser, even his source recognizes this.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

You’re a fucking moron. That’s my opinion.[/quote]

Noted. At least this “moron” can buy gear without getting ripped off LMAO…Toby Queef, what a loser, even his source recognizes this.[/quote]

Keep going- see if you can prove my point a THIRD time in a row.

Maybe during your DNP cycle?

No need for that…I know how to diet my friend. When I stagnate, a little extra “cardio” with su madre helps me bust on her face–er, I mean bust through plateaus.

“Winners don’t use drugs” – William S. Sessions, Director, FBI

No need for that…I know how to diet my friend. When I stagnate, a little extra “cardio” with su madre helps me bust on her face–er, I mean bust through plateaus.

“Winners don’t use drugs” – William S. Sessions, Director, FBI[/quote]

GTFO.

SB

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

You’re a fucking idiot.

Ephedrine, yeah I would guess it is a better choice, but I don’t think clen is that bad.

I avoid T3 because of thyroid suppression. I wouldn’t take DNP in any situation I can think of.

To give out advise to take a compound without even knowing the potential side effects is retarded. Had people not called you out on it, some idiots may have listened.

Don’t cause people to hurt themselves by giving bad advise. If you are going to advise people know what the fuck you are talking about.