Clen on a Cut Cycle...Worth It???

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
Clen, I don’t like it. Used before, but the sides, ohhh… Holy Shit! Shakes, shakes, shakes, you’re not be able to do nothing else, to work, to eat become a big problem because you cannot put the fork into your mouth, you cannot take a coffe at work without people asking you “R U OK man?” no, no… I’m having some Parkinson Atack, I’m fine… Use ephedrine, effective, less sides, and great, great fat burner, and it’s cheap!

Clen operates on a single receiver, ephedrine operates on several, just like caffeine, so you’ll feel more energy, more power to train without SHAKING FOREVER.
Clen is a great fat burner but you’ll feel like shit almost everytime.[/quote]

man, i miss ephedrine.

in some places in the US, clen is easier to get and cheaper than ephedrine now… and ephedrine used to be OTC, too. plus, the legality is different… it’s generally just a misdemeanor for clen, but a felony for ephedrine (due to people used it to cook crystal meth).

weird laws, yo…
[/quote]

Really weird! Here in Brazil I can get ephedrine easyly, at any pharmacy, it’s not controled and it’s so damn cheap you wouldn’t believe. I do pay 4,50 reais for 20 pills (15mg each), for it will cost 1,10 cents today haha… super cheap!

Clen it’s hard to get here in Brazil, you need horse prescription for some Vet clen, or if you have some contacts of course…

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Thanks yea… I think the consensus is clen is dangerous as I knew it to be… I tend to over react on stims anyhow so I will keep does as low as possible 20mcg for 2 weeks and end of cycle… & yea heard about the over heating thing so doing it when its cold…Yes though TM, I agree a ECA stck is cheap and works… Just didnt want to dump all that shit on my liver with everything else… Generally just do a ECA stack off cycle…Also if Clen is a nightmare at that does I will probably bail on it… The var & Test P should do 95% of the work anyhow[/quote]

No, no, no… you are doing it wrong man… using 20mcg for 3 to 4 days consecutive, your body will not respond to this dose anymore. You’ll need some ketotifen… google it, you’ll see. I did it before, take it before bed, but read about it, make some research first.

Ephidrine still is otc & cheap…Its ez & cheap to make fat burner just google eca stack…bronkaid + caffeine + asprin…cheaper then fat burners & works like ol school ripped fuel…just thought I’d try clen cuz Im a juice monkey[/quote]

depends where you live…

where i live it’s a felony to possess, as it’s a precursor to meth…

Same here in certain amounts… I live in Missouri USA… When ever I buy Bronkaid they scan ID… Its ok though for ECA stack becuase 1 box will last a long time so when you re stock its no big deal… BTW Bronkaid is great for coughs its really common stuff but contains 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate per pill… Which makes it ideal for a ECA stack.

1Bronkaid + 1caffeine pill + 1Asprin… Start out at 1 per day then up it to 3x over a few days… I find 2 is the most I can handel or I cant sleep well… Sometimes zinc mag helps knock it down or smoking/vaping bud… IMO great fat burner and dirt cheap…My wife even does it so its not that crazy

Same here in certain amounts… I live in Missouri USA… When ever I buy Bronkaid they scan ID… Its ok though for ECA stack becuase 1 box will last a long time so when you re stock its no big deal… BTW Bronkaid is great for coughs its really common stuff but contains 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate per pill… Which makes it ideal for a ECA stack…

1Bronkaid + 1caffeine pill + 1Asprin… Start out at 1 per day then up it to 3x over a few days… I find 2 is the most I can handel or I cant sleep well… Sometimes zinc mag helps knock it down or smoking/vaping bud… IMO great fat burner and dirt cheap…My wife even does it so its not that crazy[/quote]

maybe i need to come to Missouri more often…

i fucking love ephedrine. the best fat burner i ever used, best pre-workout, and managed my ADHD better than amphetamines.

if i would have seen the law change coming, i would have stocked up…

Do you live in USA?

You can get it from Wallgreens, CVS, Wallmart… almost any place… You can order it online no problem FYI