Clen - No Effects?

Hi guys. First of all, hello there, this is my first post.Ive been looking through the forum for a while now and theres a lot of good info on these boards.

My question is in regards to clen. Ive recently started a 2 week cycle . Doses starting with

Day1 20mcg
Day2 40mch
Day3 80mcg
Day4 120mcg

Just worried really as im not experiencing any effects at all. I read up a fair bit and researched clen,and im not getting any of the side effects. I also bought my stuff from a well known UK supplier

Thanks

If you’re not feeling anything at 120-140mcg, then your stuff is fake.

I agree with RSG - Having used Clen only once myself I am certainly no expert on it but at 120mcg I was getting sides big time even after tapering up. I can’t imagine anyone taking that much and not feeling anything.

i will be doing some clen during my pct, What exactly do you feel while on it?

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
i will be doing some clen during my pct, What exactly do you feel while on it?[/quote]

Shakes, sweating & raised heart-rate where my main ones. Some people experience cramps.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
i will be doing some clen during my pct, What exactly do you feel while on it?[/quote]

To me,it feels similar to being on adderall …jitters,heat flashes,appetite decrease…I feel taking it on an empty stomach 15 min before morning cardio seems to be very potent to me.

At roughly 100mcg/day, I get very jittery and my heart-beat increases noticeably.

At anything above 150mcg/day, I feel like a rodent on cocaine, and my heart feels like it’s going to punch a hole in my rib cage.

At only 80mcg a day, my nerves are always messed up and when I do cardio it only takes about two minutes to get to 90% of MHR. Also cramp very easily.

I think it largely depends on where you get it. I’ve used some tabs before that had me shaking like I was having a seizure at 60 mcg and some liquid from a Research Chem that couldn’t me shaking until about 120 mcg

Clen is Clen, the compound is unchanged. The only thing that varies is the accuracy in dosage from the manufacturer.

It can affect some people differently I believe. I ran 200mcg from two well known manufactures with very little sides except muscle cramps. I am not very stim-tolerant either. 200mg caffeine gives me an insane amount of anxiety, but 200mcg clen did not. I regret ever using it though.

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use
high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within
the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Here is where i think your problem lies PROVIDED the stuff given to you is not complete crap.

Start dosing taurine for a week or 2 red bull etc or find taurine tablets get it high then start again.
Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver. And as you are not cycling it with T3 your using your bodys stores. As i said cease using it, dose up on T3 after a week or 2 come back to it. AND DO NOT START ON 120MG !!!