Clen mcg/ml? Taste?

200 mcg/ml
smells fruity, tastes sweet

whats the highest mcg count per ml you know of, and do any of you know of “flavored” clen, to get rid of the bitter taste? its been going around my area and it seems shady to me.

My clen is 200mcg/ml. It tastes sweet but my rats say it is better than many other chems they have tried. Its legit.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
My clen is 200mcg/ml. It tastes sweet but my rats say it is better than many other chems they have tried. Its legit.[/quote]

Hahah funny story, my rats said the same thing.

I cannot believe you guys are doing drug testing on poor rats!! This is dispicable!!

GRRR where is PETA when we need them.

rats have feelings too!

At least use cats for christ’s sake.

My clen tasted like ass. Sweet? Are you sure they didn’t just send you lolly water?

200mcgs/mL is the most I’ve came across.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Tat sounds about right.

It could be argued that any flavoured research cjem is illegal, since animals don’t give a shit about sweet flavourings.[/quote]

Oral vet medicine is indeed flavored. Being palatable is key in getting an animal to swallow, and not expectorate.

I’d really like to see some legal basis for your position.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
My clen is 200mcg/ml. It tastes sweet but my rats say it is better than many other chems they have tried. Its legit.[/quote]

Please remember that when you get spammed to boycott a certain company.

I may be the biggest fucking asshole on the face of the planet. I may be so hate-filled that there is no redemption for me. I may be a fucking reclusive paranoid schizo who dances naked under street lights. Hell I could be so fucked up that I think ITZ, 5.0, EE, and Brook/JJ/whatever his fucking name is should be lined up and summarily executed.

But products offered by a certain company are the best quality, and not priced to fuck the customer. I would suggest that if you want to play the petty bullshit games that 5.0 and Brook/JJ/whatever the fuck his name is - that certain company will gladly cancel your order. Just contact their customer service dept. and tell them you agree with 5.0 and Brook/JJ/whatever the fuck his name is.

Awsome, thanks for the responses guys.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
2thepain wrote:
My clen is 200mcg/ml. It tastes sweet but my rats say it is better than many other chems they have tried. Its legit.

I may be the biggest fucking asshole on the face of the planet. I may be so hate-filled that there is no redemption for me. I may be a fucking reclusive paranoid schizo who dances naked under street lights. Hell I could be so fucked up that I think ITZ, 5.0, EE, and Brook/JJ/whatever his fucking name is should be lined up and summarily executed.

But products offered by a certain company are the best quality, and not priced to fuck the customer. I would suggest that if you want to play the petty bullshit games that 5.0 and Brook/JJ/whatever the fuck his name is - that certain company will gladly cancel your order. Just contact their customer service dept. and tell them you agree with 5.0 and Brook/JJ/whatever the fuck his name is.

[/quote]

Keep on talking. Wtf did any of the mentioned have to do with this thread Rainjack? Absolutely nothing.

You worried about a piss ant little company and the fact that people are noticing lately that maybe they want to buy some things from…wait for it…somewhere else???

Oh the horror, how dare they.

Did you not get your powerwalk in today with the 2 lb DB’s?

You seem a tad “edgy”.

Regards homey.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
rainjack wrote:
2thepain wrote:

Keep on talking. Wtf did any of the mentioned have to do with this thread Rainjack? Absolutely nothing.[/quote]

What business is it of yours? Absolutely none. But you should ask your ass fucking buddies before you start playing steroid forum monitor.

You don’t read very well, do you? Re-read the post, and pay attention to the last sentence. If you can’t get it from what is written, I doubt me saying it again is going to help you out much.

Yes I did. I got up at 6am, and walked 2 miles. Then this evening I went and trained chest, shoulders and triceps as part of the DC protocol, then I walked another 2 miles about an hour post workout.

What did you do?

And how does that concern you? Oh. Right. You’re the steroid forum hall monitor. Well - since I only post in here to answer questions about a certain company, and correct advice missed by bushy and others smart enough to pour piss out of a boot, I am not really required to fear the plastic badge and notepad you are carrying.

But have fun with that.

Found the dumbbells, Tone. :slight_smile:

Liquid Clen? What are the benefits of it? You have to taste it and it’s not as portable. Unless you don’t have access to tabs, I don’t see it too enticing.

whats up with farve? i hear vikings, bears and packers? GB is retarded to not take him back first string… GOOO packers!!!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
2thepain wrote:

[/quote]

RJ - As much of a fucking loser motherfucker you are… Noone is ‘smamming to boycott’ anywhere.

Believe it or not, but i respect THAT COMPANY. Its you i dont like… I am not gonna stoop so low as to affect your ‘real life’ unless i feel it is deserved. Unless i feel i need to due to your own actions.
And you can say pretty much anything you like on here - but ya know what? ITS ONLY THE FUCKING INTERNET! You treat the Cell as though it is some ‘real place’ - some playground for you and the pussies that dance around your feet. Except you have JUST as many trolls and kids in there as there is in Bodybuilding!

You dont like me cos I DO HAVE A PAIR. Because i dont put up with your BS. Like the majority of people you converse with - with the fear or whatever it is driving them.
You never liked me because i never backed down to you - since the first post you wrote to me in aggression. I gave me view and stuck by it. You hate it so much that you MAKE UP LIES to try to make it seem like i am less of a man!

How embarassing for you.

Drop it old man, you truly are about to ruin this forum.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
Awsome, thanks for the responses guys.[/quote]

No problemo.

I’m actually gonna do a 2 week run in about 8 days.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
Awsome, thanks for the responses guys.

No problemo.

I’m actually gonna do a 2 week run in about 8 days.[/quote]

good luck with that, i was blessed with genetics to have abs and not work for them… or that could be becuase im just 19…so ive never tried clen, not going to either, just curious if it was legit more than anything.

and to all of you jacking my thread, lets shine the spotlight back on me… so it was my birthday like a month ago, got a 25lbs vat of protien. i was pumped.