Clen/Ephedrine/Beta 2 Agonists While Bulking to Lean Out?

Is this a scientifically backed thing, or broscience?

Will using clenbuteral while bulking help reduce fat cells, since it taps into fat storage for energy.

Also, i read on one website that it isnt safe to do more than 3-4 clen cycles of 2 weeks each within a 1 year period. This sounds stupid, but i gotta confirm, is this true?

Was thinking of doing some clen while bulking myself.

Anyone have experience with this?

seems kind of unnecessary to me.

i hope hairydinkbrah and nattybrah have lots of conversations with each other. They seem like they should be besties.

I’'ve never used for this reason “to bulk without reducing fat cells???” huh… i do use ephedrine sometimes just like a pre workout, or some energy boost. It works very well… Clen, hummm… I use it only if necessary when prepping for a competition, I hate the sides from Clen… even ephedrine may cause some lack of appetite, and this is far from good for bulking. I do use some T3 for bulking sometimes, around 25 to 50mcg to increase protein synthesis, but I’ll not recomend it, I’ve been harshly criticized for speaking about t3 here, so… just saying… just saying, don’t kill me for that guys…

[quote]nattybrah wrote:
Is this a scientifically backed thing, or broscience?

Will using clenbuteral while bulking help reduce fat cells, since it taps into fat storage for energy.

Also, i read on one website that it isnt safe to do more than 3-4 clen cycles of 2 weeks each within a 1 year period. This sounds stupid, but i gotta confirm, is this true?[/quote]

beta-2 agonists activate the beta receptors in muscles (and fat), which can lead to an increase in protein synthesis. so yes, they can help you gain LBM. but, androgens are way more effective in building muscle, so beta agonists are generally used for fat loss instead.

Clen can be very dangerous if you take too much [pounding heart]. Combining with other stimulants could be very wrong.
Clen has a long half-life, if you get in trouble, it going to be for many hours.