Clen Dosing for Women?

Hi All,
A friend of mine came to me asking about proper dosing for Clen.
I’m a steroid user, so I guess she thought I might know…but I’ve never used Clen.
What would be the proper dosing for a woman using Clen?

Some stats that might help determine a starting point for her.
She is about 5’3 105-110 lbs. She’s already tiny, and really doesn’t need Clen.
However, if she’s going to do it anyway I might as well find the proper dosing for her.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

I’m also interested in this. I don’t think there are many people here aside from Bill Roberts and maybe BBB that know a lot about AS in women.

From what I’ve seen it looks like they run it at the same dosage and length as men and stack lots of taurine with it.

Based on its rate of elimination from the body, and how much is usually needed to be effective for athletes, my recommendations are the same for both men and women. You´ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you´ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this hand shaking, sweating, etc& classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn´t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose. You´ll also want to know your body temperature, upon rising, for the week before you start taking your clen, and then monitor it (again, as soon as you wake up) throughout your clen regimen. When it returns to the level it was at before you began taking the clen, you´ll need to start taking your Benadryl or Ketotifen, as the decrease in Body Temperature back to original levels indicates the thermogenic effect is beginning to decline. (steroid.com)

heres some decent info about dosing.

i agree completely, clen is one of the most over-rated things out there for fat loss. I mean if shakes and heart palpitations are your thing…great otherwise for fat loss HRX works BETTER every time.