T Nation

Clen + Diet + Cardio = 0


Hello everyone, you will excuse my english, it is not very good.
I live in Germany and Clenbuterol is allowed here.
I am 17 years old and I have been lifting weights since the age of 15.
I am 178 centimeters for 81 kilograms with 12% bodyfat.

I am not on a diet but I eat daily 75% proteins 15% carbohydrates and 10% fats (lipids) since a year.
I do cardio 5 times a week for 1h30 and it has been 2 years. I do swimming at a semi-professional level.
And it has been 4 days since I have started my first cycle of Clenbuterol.
day 1 - 50mcg
day 2 - 50mcg
Day 3 - 100 mcg
Day 4 - 100mcg

I eat a lot of tuna, eggs, apples, bananas, porridge and drink a lot of water.
Because of the Clenbuterol, my hands only shake but I don't feel the thermogenic effect.

I would like to drop to 4% bodyfat, do you think it is possible ?


better diet + better training (weights?) + clen = maybe possible to get to 4% but do you REALLY know what 4% looks like. It's not necessarily a bodyfat that is fun to walk around with or do any type of performing with. lol



You don't need Clen to get down to 8%. Get there and then consider it.


Hey DG, do you by any chance have any pictures of what 4 percent looks like? I'm not sure I know what it looks like. THanks


look at my profile...there is a pic where I'm really skinny but shredded more than bruce lee. lol

I was calipered at 3% by our wrestling coach. Like 5'10" 165lbs. lol



here it is, I think I was 16 or 17 at the time.


ouch...looking good there.....


CLEN is not going to be the most optimal thermogenic for you, IMO.

its going to affect the strength and endurance of your training, both cardio and anaerobic

IMO, ephedra and its alkaloids are a much better bet, and clean diet

I predict that you will finish a cycle of clen and be thoroughly disappointed with the results

did you search clen on T-Nation or anywhere? If you read enough, yyou'll read enough to know that its not the fave amongst most people, i believe


Fuck, dude.

Thats impressive.

OP, to echo what others have said, many people on here dont like clen. Look into albuterol, from what I understand, it's basically the same thing, but a way shorter half life.

You could always look into DNP.
Kidding. KIDDING.


Dam man, that is LOWWWWWW. What is it like that low? Is it "hard to walk around" with 3 percent? I'd assume that is hard to maintain.


actually I was like that for about 3 months. I didn't diet down to get like that I was just playing 3/4 year baseball and then that pic was taken during the middle of basketball season when I was running a ton! lol

I felt fine, but my body took a major toll because I was active 6-7 days a week for like 9 months pretty much. lol

The only times I really feel like crap when low bf % is when I'm dehydrated as well. Some of the pics in my profile from my last show on stage I felt horrible.

To compare it...imagine the worst hangover you've ever had...then try and flex on stage. lol

But get some h20 in you and I feel fine. My body seems to like to stay with low bf (i know, i know im lucky right?) lol It's a double edge sword as I stay lean but damn if I have to fight for every pound I gain :S lol



If the clen cycle doesn't work for you, don't just do it again in 2 weeks and increase the dose. It is extremely taxing on your body. I personally think that using stimulants to reduce body fat is one of the worst things you can do. I'd use DNP or T3 any day over clen.

Saying that, your diet and training are pretty bad. If you fix those you can drop a couple percent bodyfat without any drugs.


The only thing with DNP and T3 is to make sure you have done your research and then some. You mess up on T3 and then have to take it for life...you mess up on DNP and cook yourself from the inside out until you die.

Just a reminder OP in case you haven't researched either of those two drugs.



Don't you need some fat for swimming?
You say you are NOT on a diet?
You want to be 4% bodyfat by not dieting and taking clen?


Shit, I didn't know Clen was legal here. Been here 3.5 years and I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Figures...


Wait is it 4% bodyfat total or do you want to drop 4% (8% total)? I'm just asking cuz he said his english wasn't good.



I don't know what to say.