Clen Cycle

Hi

I’m starting a only Clen cycle, no experience so far.
wanted to know if the cycle and dosage is OK.

I’m 28 years old , 180 cm , 87 kg .

I was planing to run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

first 2 weeks- 2 days on 20mcg 2 days off
3rd +4th week- Off
5th+6th week - 2 days on 40mcg 2 days off
7th+8th week - Off
9th+10th week - 2 days on 60mcg 2 days off

as a first time user wanted to be on the safe side, and not to take it everyday for 2 weeks , so I wanna do it every 2days on-off.
It will still work properly ? Should I change something? also don’t wanna increase the dosage at the first time if not necessary.

Thanks a lot !

i don’t see any logical reason why i would do this if i were you.

you’re gonna be on the clen so little that i would not expect any real fat loss…

FWIW, i’m trying clen for the first time myself, and am currently at 100 mcg/day (along with T3 at 40 mg/day).

IMO, it’s quite mild (assuming you don’t have cardiac or BP issues, or aren’t taking a ton of other stimulants), as far as side effects. some guys get bad cramps, so make sure you have some taurine and potassium available…

most people either do 2 weeks on, 2 off, or they run it for up to 8 weeks and take ketotifen to prevent the receptor desensitization…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i don’t see any logical reason why i would do this if i were you.

you’re gonna be on the clen so little that i would not expect any real fat loss…

FWIW, i’m trying clen for the first time myself, and am currently at 100 mcg/day (along with T3 at 40 mg/day).

IMO, it’s quite mild (assuming you don’t have cardiac or BP issues, or aren’t taking a ton of other stimulants), as far as side effects. some guys get bad cramps, so make sure you have some taurine and potassium available…

most people either do 2 weeks on, 2 off, or they run it for up to 8 weeks and take ketotifen to prevent the receptor desensitization…[/quote]
ffs, yes. Have taurine and potassium available. My rate of cramping jumped with that stuff.

Also, go slow, I jumped on at 100mcg for the first few days, and came off until it was out of my system. I was just too shaky and jittery. I went back on, two week cycle where I started at 40mcg, and jumped 20mcg EOD, until at 120mcg, and that felt good to go once I was acclimated.

Interesting stuff, made sleeping while hung over really hard tho.