Clen and Ketotifin

Alright well I’m already doing more researcg for my next cycle that I’m planning on starting up around late August and September. My main goal in this cycle is not to bulk up, but to drop under 10% BF. With that said, I am going to take the plunge with clenbuterol and T3. My question now is revolving clen and the down regulation of beta 2 receptors. After 2 weeks clen loses its effectiveness because of this. Ketotifin up regulates these receptors so clen can be effectively used for 6-8 weeks instead of 2on/2off.

Also I read that benadryl up regulates the receptors but to a much lesser degree than ketotifin. Someone shed some light on this for me. Like experiences or other sources of information for research. thanks

I am interested in Keto as well. I have one Clen/T3 cycle under my belt. From what I have read, adding 1 mg of Keto allows a smaller dosage of clen with the effects of a larger dosage for a longer time.

I would strongly recomend against going on clen for more than 2 weeks at a time. Clen is a very dangerous drug. When taken long term it can bite you in the ass. The little research I have seen discussed on the web confirms some findings of one of my best friends who just happens to be an MD. Research has at this point been unable to determine if it is a mixture of AAS and Clen or clen by itself when taken in high doses long term (long term is longer than 2 weeks) is the cause of left sided cardiac atrophy. This can lead to all kinds of nasty things like arythmia to full blown conjestive heart failure.

Clen, as well as T3 are very dangerous drugs. Unlike steroids which are realively safe ( at least in the short term) you can die from these. Do your research and be carefull!

amen to T3 being dangerous…nothing like trying to drop some bodyfat and instead dropping from a heart attack.

hey P#22 i fully understand the sides from these 2 drugs and currently i am still weighing the risk/benefit between them for my goals,health, etc. that is why i am posting here to find out all the information i can before i take the plunge so far the negative is outweighing the positive for the uses especially when i read some of your posts on these drugs if you could PM with some more case studies or something concerning these i would be appreciated

To balance the strong ‘opposition’ to Clen by P22, I’ll put in my personal experience; but keep his warnings in mind. I have lots of Clen cycles under my belt, and have stacked it w/ various anabolics, and thermogenics. As a rookie, I took it for much longer than 2 weeks, missing only a couple days here & there - this was about a year ago. I did have limited vertigo; shakes last much longer & are stronger than ehpedra based products. Definitely heed P22’s warnings, but my experience has been nothing but positive. Lot’s of body fat peeled off w/ a great cardio regimine. Unfortunately, I’ve not seen any write-ups on what true ‘LongTerm’ usage may lead to; i.e., years out from the dosage. It’s worked well for me, and a # of competitive body builders I know locally. Be safe - limit the dosages, trust your sources.

P22, good to see you back on this board. In doing some reading on KETO w/ Clen, it seems like you could lower the dosage and still get the maximum benefits? Apparently the KETO will upregulate the beta receptors. So you still stick to a 14 day cycle with lower dosages, that was my interest. There has also been a lot of info on various boards of Clen causing cardiac cell death, although the studies were done in animals.

I did read where KETO would cause some short term water rentention and may cause an appetite increase, not good for cuttting. What do you think of stacking the 2?

[quote]Over40 wrote:
P22, good to see you back on this board. In doing some reading on KETO w/ Clen, it seems like you could lower the dosage and still get the maximum benefits? Apparently the KETO will upregulate the beta receptors. So you still stick to a 14 day cycle with lower dosages, that was my interest. There has also been a lot of info on various boards of Clen causing cardiac cell death, although the studies were done in animals.

I did read where KETO would cause some short term water rentention and may cause an appetite increase, not good for cuttting. What do you think of stacking the 2?[/quote]

Actually, I never left, I just don’t have the time to post like I use to.
If you are going to stack them, as you put it, use low dosages, and be carefull.
As for water retention, this can be controlled by carb intake to a large extent. Appetite is irrelevant, as when I am dieting I actually eat more food. I just change the ratios from carbs to protein and more vegetables. Dieting and will power go hand in hand.