Clen and High Body Fat

Hey man thanks your sharing your side of things. Iv gone from 126kg, 39.9% BF TO 121.9 kg, 37.9% BF.

Iv lost alot of strengh and im always tired but still get up to hit the gym.
I am not on TRT . Not sure on starting it but seeing doctor next week and hopfully i.can see what my options are medically wise. Im on a strict diet but i cant keep no muscle on. I have fat arms. Fat chest and a belly… if the doctor doesnts help or my natrual total test amd free testorone has not improved. Ill have to seek advice somewhere else.

All the medicines/supplements you have mentioned i am not aware of any of.them but i will do some research and educate myself on them.

Reguarding a TRT DOCTOR. I FOUND ONE IN london but i was looking at the pricese and i could not believe the prices. !!

Hi KSman. I am seeing the doctor next week and will be getting my bloods done and will post results on here to help us have a full underatanding on what we are dealing with.
Reguarding the salts i will look into it because thoughout my cycle of friends i eat the least and im very active but seem to be the biggest out of all of us!

Thanks again for your reply.

I heard it’s pretty expensive across the pond.

Good luck with the dr and keep us posted. Would really like to see anther successful TRTer. BTW, how tall are you?

Sorry forgot to say… 5.11 (180cm)

1 Like

Why are you not posting body temperatures as requested? They have a very strong connection to thyroid induces weight gain.

Are you reading the stickies? You need to know more than your doctor.

When doc writes order for labs, ask to see what exactly he wrote down and compare to your list.

TT
FT
E2
prolactin
LH/FSH
AST/ALT
TSH
fT3
fT4 [ please not T3, T4]
CBC
hematocrit
fasting cholesterol
fasting glucose
AM cortisol - at 8AM please
A1C - insulin sensistivity

You should not be using clen if you are going to do blood work!!!

In your climate, you should be taking 5-6,000iu Vit-D3 per day. Take 25,000iu/day for first 5 days.

Hi Ksman will be taking my tempature from tomorrow . And will post my reaults at the end of the day tomorrow.
I have listed the things you have requested and i will get them in the next two weeks .

I havent heard of these Vits but if they dont sell them in my chemist i will check online.

These are bad?? is that a typo?

I wouldn’t touch Clen unless i was under 12% body fat and in good cardiovascular shape, resting pulse around 60. Too hard on nervous system plus even at two on two off you build tolerance quickly.

1 Like

Insomuch as these have supplanted use of iodized salt. Iodized salt was originally produced because of widespread iodine deficiency. Now with the modern trend of using all these Gucci salts, the iodine deficiency problem is coming back.

Sorry forgot to mention. I didnt start the Clen cycle in.the end. More cons than pros.