Clen and Diet

Does clenbuterol have a synergistic relationship with any diet? Antagonistic? Would it for instance maintain metabolism during calorie depletion or help how you feel on a minimal carb diet? I know low carb can lower thyroid production. So it seems a clen/t3 regimen would be just what the Dr. ordered. Thoughts?

[quote]El Juggernaut wrote:
Does clenbuterol have a synergistic relationship with any diet? Antagonistic? Would it for instance maintain metabolism during calorie depletion or help how you feel on a minimal carb diet? I know low carb can lower thyroid production. So it seems a clen/t3 regimen would be just what the Dr. ordered. Thoughts? [/quote]

This doesn’t make sense. How can a drug be antagonistic to a diet?

Anyway… as it liberates fat into the blood for use as energy, i would suggest a ketogenic or at least a low carb diet to avoid storing that released energy immediately.

If you are concerned about thyroid function - DON’T use T3 for fucks sake mate. That is like using Test’rone to recover your HPTA. You don’t do it.

Clen and T3 ARE synergistic of course, but unless you are stepping on stage at some point i would stick to clen and clean dieting at best.

Thanks for the input. I’ve started a ketogenic and am planning to introduce clen.