T Nation

Clen and Cleaning Receptors?

I’ve heard the clen is good pct to clean out receptors (so is dnp but I’m not touching that shit). I’ve also heard it’s very anti-catabolic which makes it good for pct. My question is what is the lowest dose one could get away with and get these positive effects? Would say 20 mcgs be enough? Too little? Thanks in advance.

[quote]JackedJack wrote:
I’ve heard the clen is good pct to clean out receptors (so is dnp but I’m not touching that shit). I’ve also heard it’s very anti-catabolic which makes it good for pct. My question is what is the lowest dose one could get away with and get these positive effects? Would say 20 mcgs be enough? Too little? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Bro, 4 me the trade off isn’t worth it…I feel like shit off as little as 40mcg…BTW, Cy Willson has stated several times that a persons receptors being “burnt out” is a myth, and that androgen receptors actually up regulate with prolonged use…I think people automatically jump to the conclusion that their receptors are burnt out after being on for an extended period of time such as twelve weeks, but in reality their approach to training/diet/rest hasn’t changed over the course of the cycle, thus allowing the body to adapt…If you’re really looking for something to provide some anabolic support without altering hormone levels I’d suggest supplementing with Methoxy-7 post cycle.

MK

Ony one way for you to see is to try it yourself. Personally for me, i kinda like clen. It does make the fat easier to burn but i can’t jog while on it, only walk. It works better for some then for others.

Try and see. Start at 20mcg and increase every few days by another 20 mcg for 2-3 weeks. Clen does deplete taurine in your system so supplementation would be wise, something on the order of 1-2 grams daily.

Also forget about taking clen two days on and two days off, it’s a faulty theory in that the half life of clen is about 24 hours or even maybe 48, not sure 100% though.

Don’t listen to every muscle head that opens their mouth. Clen doesn’t have any effect on the AR. It binds to Beta 2 receptors, and severly downregulates them in a span of less than 2 weeks.
As for being anti catabolic, this is another myth. Clen decreases levels of IGF-1 which isn’t good at the best of times, and especially when coming off cycle.

[quote]JackedJack wrote:
I’ve heard the clen is good pct to clean out receptors (so is dnp but I’m not touching that shit). I’ve also heard it’s very anti-catabolic which makes it good for pct. My question is what is the lowest dose one could get away with and get these positive effects? Would say 20 mcgs be enough? Too little? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Just wanted to say, i’ve tried clen, it made me feel shitty, and gave me some terrible spots after just 7 days use, definetly not worth it for me. just my contribution.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.