Clen & Adderal

I just got some adderal, it helps give me motivation when I need, I have pretty bad work ethic in regards to other facets of my life. But whatever I use it and it works.

I just ordered my clen now I am wondering if they can be used in unison, and what are the potential side effects of it, well except for your heart exploding, like what are the odds or has anybody had experience using both?

I’ve tried both, well, I have a prescription for Adderall but I only use it as needed.
Clen…it feels like taking 100mg dose of Adderall at once, even at smaller doses.
I was using it in a cut, but stopped after two days. I can’t imagine what the two
combined would feel like, but I wouldn’t want to find out.

My friend is prescribed 20mg Adderal daily and has ran clen @ 20-40mcg daily for 2-3 weeks on half that time off. Def lost alot of fat, energy was off the charts, excessive sweating, couldn’t do cardio do to rapid heart beat after about 10mins and I just mean a simple jog, jitters and problems sleeping. But the drugs definetly served its purpose.

I would definitely not go above 40 mcg on the Clen. I followed the typical 2 week taper up to 120mcg, and back down. Once i got to 60 mcg I started feeling pretty shitty. At 100+ I looked like Michael J Fox. Hands trembled badly, brain felt like it was trying to push its way out of my ear holes, inability to focus at work. Basically it was total hell. I threw out the rest of the bottle after that first 2 weeks. I’ll stick to EC if I need a stimulant boost in the future.

I have run clen and it is no joke. Just start small to see how you react. It is some powerful shit. Basically albuterol on steroids… I was an asthmatic as a child, so I was more used to it I think. But clen is really used for horses with breathing issues, so it can be rough. Especially if you take too much. You will feel like total shit when it wears off.

You can do it. Im a big fan of stimulants, and used to love going to the gym hopped up on adderal ephedrine and every OTC stimulant you can find. I no longer play with amphetamines as the psychosis esque side effects were much for me.

You are much much stronger when your nervous system is on fire but it stresses your heart pretty bad. Find your limits are stick within them, when you start to feel arythmias, irregular heartbeat, or ischema its time to back off.

PS CNS fatigue is a real thing, but much like the hype about overtraining I only really believe in it in the case of lots of stims. If you get it it sucks and you will be out the gym a little while.

Supplement with tyrosine as the adderall will burn through your dopamine.

I personally would not mix the two. Your heart will probably beat through your shirt, not to mention you’ll probably end up staying awake for a couple days and then crash out hard and miss a day at the gym. Personally i wouldn’t but then again i wouldn’t do many things that are people do. For example: Smoke a bowl of meth before going on the superman at six flags like my dirt bag cousin did before he over dosed.

[quote]PhillyFootball wrote:
I personally would not mix the two. Your heart will probably beat through your shirt, not to mention you’ll probably end up staying awake for a couple days and then crash out hard and miss a day at the gym. Personally i wouldn’t but then again i wouldn’t do many things that are people do. For example: Smoke a bowl of meth before going on the superman at six flags like my dirt bag cousin did before he over dosed.[/quote]

[photo]39067[/photo]

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]PhillyFootball wrote:
I personally would not mix the two. Your heart will probably beat through your shirt, not to mention you’ll probably end up staying awake for a couple days and then crash out hard and miss a day at the gym. Personally i wouldn’t but then again i wouldn’t do many things that are people do. For example: Smoke a bowl of meth before going on the superman at six flags like my dirt bag cousin did before he over dosed.[/quote]

[photo]39067[/photo][/quote]

Wow yeah definitely did not see the end of that post coming.

Anyways got my Clen today in the mail after I took half of a 20mg XR. Took 20mcg then after an hour i felt no sides so i was like fuckk itt did another 20mcg. My hands are a little jittery haha I like it :). But then again when I take adderal it gives me motivation/confidence/and enchanced state of well being.

Can’t wait to start my Test Prop 75 EOD/Dbol 50mgED cycle YAYA, dropped the tren cuz the internet makes it sound scurrry…

There is nothing saying you cant take your tren too. Moderate dosage, id say =<300 mgs/wk.

The stims help deliver oxygen by means of the elevation in heartrate and dilation of airways, which in turn can counteract some of “I get winded tying my shoes on tren” type stuff. Hooray sympathetic nervous system!

However the caveat is and always will be how hard you are making your heart continuously work. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with having your heart work hard, the problem is that the heart never gets to stop and only has so many beats in it. There is the risk of cardiac hypertrophy which is much more pronounced when using AAS as well, bigger heart, the harder it must continuously work and it sure is shit isnt about to atrophy once it grows.

The harder your heart pumps the stronger it is and the more blood it delivers (stroke volume being equal), but much like a sprinter vs a long distance runner, which do you think is better for longevity: a strong muscular heart or a high endurance efficient heart? So long as you understand you are taking years off your life for the sake of the rush go nuts. I’ve said a million times that the star that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and I believe we live for and feel the most alive within those moments when our hearts race. Just be careful.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I have run clen and it is no joke. Just start small to see how you react. It is some powerful shit. Basically albuterol on steroids… I was an asthmatic as a child, so I was more used to it I think. But clen is really used for horses with breathing issues, so it can be rough. Especially if you take too much. You will feel like total shit when it wears off.[/quote]

Can you ask your “family doctor” if there is anything to counteract the clen if you get heart arrhythmia?

Walkaway said he would only use it pre-contest.

You should keep tabs on blood pressure.

Clen sounds like 0.0% fun lol…

BTW…where the fuck IS Walkaway? He die…or get a life?..

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

BTW…where the fuck IS Walkaway? He die…or get a life?..[/quote]
To me it sounds similar to a meth habit LOL

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Walkaway is on a couple of other sites. I think he got tired of us giving out his good advice.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

I mean I’m my third day at 80mcg, other then a little shakes and a increased HR i feel pretty dam good. Goonna bump it up to 100mcg tomorrow.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

I was wondering the same. Maybe someone can post a “I’m 18 y.o., 6’-0” and 155 lbs. Can someone tell me how much “T” I should take to get my bench up to 225?"

That should pull Walkway out of hiding!

So i don’t have a BP monitor on me but I do have pretty sweet app on my android that supposedly gets your pulse. And Currently mine is between 90-100. I took 80mcg of Clen and 10mg of Adderal? Other then feeling a little amped and a little jittery i feel fine. is there cause for concern?

[quote]optheta wrote:
So i don’t have a BP monitor on me but I do have pretty sweet app on my android that supposedly gets your pulse. And Currently mine is between 90-100. I took 80mcg of Clen and 10mg of Adderal? Other then feeling a little amped and a little jittery i feel fine. is there cause for concern?[/quote]

So you still on the clen or did your heart give out?